Zoom

Old April 25th 05, 03:26 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Morgans says...

What, no Kielbasa?

He was talking about his *shirt* pocket.

Dave 'TMI' Hyde

And your point is? g

The point is, there's no point on kielbasa don't you remember the old saying
"you can lead kielbasa to the plate but a "pencil" must be pointed". :-)

Anyway that could be the point ...or might be ,,,or not.

See ya
Chuck (the pierogi Kid) S

Old April 25th 05, 03:54 PM
Corky Scott

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 00:33:49 GMT, "LCT Paintball"
wrote:

How far along are you?

The wings are complete to the point where I'm ready to install the
fuel tanks. The fuselage is complete to the point where I'm ready to
install the engine. The problem with this is that I still need to
weld on some stand offs for the stringers that will define the belly.
Because the exhaust and the Piper Tripacer landing gear need to be
integrated, I have to move slowly and carefully there. So I'll be
refining the engine and testing it this summer and installing the fuel
tanks. Then when the engine is tested, I'll install it and finish the
belly.

One of my "tricks" I need to think about is how to route the exhaust
through the bottom of the firewall. The plan is to have the exhaust
system augment the cooling. It's going to take a while to figure
things out.

Corky Scott
Old April 25th 05, 05:44 PM
John T

Chuck, if you do wanna visit zoom and juan, I'll go with ya. I'd like to
see what these guys look like!
You don't know me, but I've seen you several times at your Oshkosh
booth...always busy!

John

Old April 25th 05, 05:54 PM
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

I can't believe the attention that Zoom is able to get. Who was the actor
that said: " I don't care what they say as long as they spell my name
right". Other than providing keyboard practice to several people, what has
this thread achieved? I'm at a loss to see anyway that any homebuilt cause
or education has been advanced.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
Steve Foley wrote:
It's too bad they didn't write the message on paint-balls and deliver

them
with CO2

...or lead balls delivered with gunpowder.

Old April 25th 05, 06:51 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John T says...

Chuck, if you do wanna visit zoom and juan, I'll go with ya. I'd like to
see what these guys look like!
You don't know me, but I've seen you several times at your Oshkosh
booth...always busy!

John

Hi John
Next time stop by and say Hi.Sounds like a plan that way I have a witness LOL!!!
See ya at Oshkosh..

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret.

Old April 25th 05, 07:01 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Morgans says...

What, no Kielbasa?

He was talking about his *shirt* pocket.

Dave 'TMI' Hyde

And your point is? g

The point is, there's no point on kielbasa don't you remember the old saying
"you can lead kielbasa to the plate but a "pencil" must be pointed". :-)

Anyway that could be the point ...or might be ,,,or not.

See ya
Chuck (the pierogi Kid) S

Chuck, I am beginning to worry about you.

"Life is like a mug of beer, once the head is gone the rest is flat" -
Sgt. Carter

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 25th 05, 07:10 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Stuart & Kathryn Fields says...

I can't believe the attention that Zoom is able to get. Who was the actor
that said: " I don't care what they say as long as they spell my name
right". Other than providing keyboard practice to several people, what has
this thread achieved? I'm at a loss to see anyway that any homebuilt cause
or education has been advanced.

Probably because you've never been zoomed. You probably haven't been hurt by his
half truths and lies,you've never been hurt finiancially by him or have had your
reputation either personal or businesswise damaged by him. You probably never
had him call the Police on you and say you were threatening him etc ., etc.,Many
of us have been zoomed and we won't forget it.
He's never been held accountable for all the harm he's done in the past 12 years
to a lot of good people.

Your probably not aware of the whole story If you think he's just another
aviation writer why not write him and ask what the fuss is about .Ask him if he
ever flew Etheopian food relief missions like he claims,ask him what company was
he a test pilot for? Ask how he accumilated the flight time he claims when
people who fly for a living don't have that many hours. Chances are you'll get
"zoomed" and then you'll have a better understanding of what this is all about.
Go to http://www.ousterhout.net/ for a better overview about this guy called
zoom.

Chuck S RaH-14/1 ret

Old April 25th 05, 10:29 PM
Matt Whiting

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Stuart & Kathryn Fields says...

I can't believe the attention that Zoom is able to get. Who was the actor
that said: " I don't care what they say as long as they spell my name
right". Other than providing keyboard practice to several people, what has
this thread achieved? I'm at a loss to see anyway that any homebuilt cause
or education has been advanced.

Probably because you've never been zoomed. You probably haven't been hurt by his
half truths and lies,you've never been hurt finiancially by him or have had your
reputation either personal or businesswise damaged by him. You probably never
had him call the Police on you and say you were threatening him etc ., etc.,Many
of us have been zoomed and we won't forget it.
He's never been held accountable for all the harm he's done in the past 12 years
to a lot of good people.

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources and
then sued Zoom into oblivion? I'm asking this seriously. It seems like
a number of folks have reasonable grounds for lots of claims. I can see
it being hard for any one person to fund this, then again, I'm surprised
that this zoom character can have enough money to keep suing people.
However, if 20+ people got together, you ought to be able to keep suing
him for quite some time.

Matt
Old April 25th 05, 11:06 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Matt Whiting says...

That's been recently discussed among a few of us .It would be done not for
profit because he doesn't have anything but for principle. Maybe it's time to
get serious about it . I'm all for it. I'd love to see him on a stand under oath
trying to explain his wild claims...

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old April 25th 05, 11:41 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Sure, clueless, you keep believing that. Take it to the pharmacy, maybe
they'll give you something for it. chuckle

Just answer the question why didn't zoom get a Press pass? Where did he
get the
one he was wearing in the picture?

Growing dumber in your old age. That's been explained ad-nauseum already.
Read, or get one of your gagglers to explain it to you again.

Speaking of cowards, when are you going to grow some gonads and come visit
the ANN trailer? Oh, wait, I forgot, that white stripe on your back is
nailed to your booth... hahahaha!

I'll be there during Oshkosh. Unless it's locked ...again.

Try borrowing some balls that don't shrink and disappear when the sun comes
out. rofl!

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 05:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM