Zoom

Old May 4th 05, 11:49 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article .com, Otto says...

NOBODY listens to you or the RAH Gaggle that means

anything in
the aviation news industry, John. N-O-B-O-D-Y.

This is nice! Juan admits he is a nobody in aviation journalism!

Thanks Otto for saving me a reply .That's the first honest thing jaun has said
in a long,long time...and by accident LOL!!!

Get over it, get on with your
life and stop defending the indefensible.

This could qualify as the official usenet definition for
Pot-Kettle-Black.

Or jaun slipping again and telling the truth about himself :-)
Stand by for in coming silly statements from the MInister of Silly Statements
jaun. My apologys to Monty Python....

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"even a blind pig finds an acorn and every so often jaun is truthful" anon

Old May 4th 05, 11:57 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

On Wed, 4 May 2005 00:29:09 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:
He accurately named the thread "Zoom". But he didn't include the
Zzzz's that make Zoom filtering work. Of course, anyone who doesn't
want to read Zoom threads isn't going to accidentally open this one
up. But the Zzz's have worked to keep the Zoom Wars from scaring the
children and horses, so it's probably a good convention to keep.

Mea cupa ,mea cupa ,mea maxima cupa for I also am guilty of same. I shall
correct it immeadiatly :-)
However the "zoom" in the title block would be a tip off but technically you are
absolutely correct.

See ya

Chuck (flagellating as I write) S RAH-14/1 ret

Old May 4th 05, 11:59 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Morgans says...
All good points. There are many, among the movers and shakers in the
aviation industry, that need to know the pitfalls of being zoomed. They
should continue to read and learn, and not ignore the zoom threads.

There are others, like myself, that are not among the movers and shakers
(for now - I might have an ace up my sleeve for a future day ;-)...), that
continue to read, just because.. it's good entertainment, or... or...
whatever!

There are others that care not of zoom, or yaun, and who feel that the zoom
threads are an annoyance to their enjoyment of this newsgroup. They should
use the zoom subject as a kill filter, and read not. That was the reason
for one of my posts in this thread; to tell Stuart to filter, and others,
that feel the need to complain, that don't want to learn and be warned.

Clear enough, everyone? :-)

Good points as well Jim and appreciated.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old May 4th 05, 08:13 PM
Robert Yoder

Truly amazing!
I don't read RAH for years, but when I do, people are *still*
being zoomed, lawsuits are *still* being filed, and RAH *still*
has postings with "zoom" in the subject line!

ry (I got zoomed before it was stylish)
Old May 4th 05, 08:48 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

--

Just felt the need to beat the Christmas rush?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old May 5th 05, 02:41 AM

Robert Yoder wrote:
Truly amazing!
I don't read RAH for years, but when I do, people are *still*
being zoomed, lawsuits are *still* being filed, and RAH *still*
has postings with "zoom" in the subject line!

ry (I got zoomed before it was stylish)
--

Hi Robert;

Glad to see you are still kicking. I'm still here in Jakarta ducking
bombs and mother nature.

Pretty amazing, if you did the Rip Van Winkle thing in 1991 and just
woke up. Nothing would be different,a Bush in the White House ,war in
Iraq and people still being zooomed!

Frank Hitlaw (zoomed before Robert)

Old May 5th 05, 12:35 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

I've been exchanging emails with LR, she's doing good.

Tell her Hi for me I didn't see her at SnF or Oshkosh last year. By the way
Richard while poking thru some stuff for my attorney I found the 2 documents you
asked about. Should I mail them to JO or you?

See ya
Chuck ( zoomed while the Earths was cooling) S RAH-14/1 ret

"You can lead a horse to water but a chicken won't always lay". clyde

Old May 5th 05, 12:46 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Robert Yoder says...

Truly amazing!
I don't read RAH for years, but when I do, people are *still*
being zoomed, lawsuits are *still* being filed, and RAH *still*
has postings with "zoom" in the subject line!

ry (I got zoomed before it was stylish)

Hi Bob

Just goes to show why we have to keep exposing the zoomster for what he is a
Phoney. And that's an opinion and fact..he ain't changed a bit :-) Maybe it's
time for a "I've been zoomed and survived " reunion or maybe a listing of names
of those who have been zoomed.Would read like a who's who of Homebuilt aviation
LOL!! The list is long and illustrious :-)

Nice to hear from you.

See ya
Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old May 5th 05, 06:33 PM

Hey Chuck,

Didn't that dork yawn say something about you never having a face to
face with his puppeteer. I guess he never heard of the time we tried to
thank the mooz for the chicken dinners that we were accused of
stealing. I'd say that was pretty much face to face at least it was
till he called the cop. If I recall correctly several went through the
serving line with us,Norm Goyer ,Richard Riley,Happy Miles and a couple
of others. What set you and I apart was that we went looking for zooom
to actually thank him for the chicken. Best of all we found him and
then the fun really began!!!

I will have bring you a case of the famous Indonesian drink Procari
Sweat. That has to be the perfect chaser for Muzzleloader.Think about
it a shot of Muzzleloader washed down with a chilled can of Sweat.

Frank Hitlaw, Official chicken thief #2 and executive assistant to El
Pollo Loco. Fighting the dark forces since 1990

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 05:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM