Obama/Marx

Old June 26th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Default Obama/Marx

Maxwell wrote:

Either Obama or McCain will be elected.

Before Obama can be elected he has to live through Election Day

Is that some sort of threat or prediction or are you just stating the
obvious? (Before ANYBODY can be elected they have to live through
election day.)

Christ, I'm getting weary of all this doomsaying. America needs to suck
it the **** up and start working together.
-c
Old June 26th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

gregvk wrote:

There's an 86yo dude on the other side of town who somehow talked a 25yo
blonde hottie to move into his basement "apartment" to stay rent-free as
long as she helps him do stuff around the house. The man is obviously a
****in genius.

JEEEZUS THATS BLOODY CREEPY!!!

I don't wanna remember some of the young ladies I've seen come outta "old
men's" basements.
Feet first.

dang....makes me cringe.

Hey if he is really harmless, then ...big up on 'im.

I just have some bad memories.

Old June 26th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 6/25/2008 11:23 PM Orval Fairbairn said the following:
In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Orval Fairbairn wrote in
news
In article ,
Larry Dighera wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:43:48 -0500, Jim Logajan
wrote in :

Jay Maynard wrote:
A vote for Bob Barr is a vote for Obama.

Either Obama or McCain will be elected. Voting for someone else
will simply take votes away from the candidate of the two that you
might find more acceptable.
Circular reasoning. When performed by persons untrained in logic in
IMC a graveyard spiral will result.
But, if you hadn't voted for Nader, who would be president now?
(Shudder) AlGore -- and we would STILL be grounded after multiple
post-9/11 attacks!

YOu have evidence of this, do you?

Fortunately, no, since "Mr Green" did not become President. I can,
however, state that the Green movement is very anti-GA and that, IMHO,
they would have used the "terrorist threat" to keep GA grounded (except
for IFR corporate jets, of course).

Just review Mayor Daley's statements about private GA when he closed
Meigs and when he wanted to make Chicago a no-fly zone.

Oh yeah. Daley is the first person I think of when I think Green...
Old June 26th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Support of a forgd post

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:1HK8k.6006$Fj5.2652
@newsfe23.lga:

That's ok, we're used to ya. Your childish bull**** shock no one anymore.

Bwawhawhawhahwhahwhhahwhahw!

Shock?

God you're an idiot.

Bertie

Old June 26th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Forged post aboveM

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in newsIK8k.6007$Fj5.440
@newsfe23.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Wonder if Maxie's mother's seen this?

She is deceased, thank you very much.

So?

Bertie
Old June 26th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie forges another- and another

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in newsJK8k.6009$Fj5.1380
@newsfe23.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:GhE8k.2277$%q.1672
@newsfe24.lga:

You got some evidence fjukktard? Cuz I an't forging nothin...

Bertie

And the evidence?

Bertie

Old June 26th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:2LK8k.6011$Fj5.2359
@newsfe23.lga:

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news_r_fairbairn-7B884B.00233126062008@70-3-168-

Geez Orval, don't tell me you're going to start feeding him too.

Why?

Jeaolous?

bertie
Old June 26th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AC95E08BCD19A2EE072C3B26A9@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g3v373$8e4$3
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

kontiki wrote in news:k2A8k.15026$s77.7679
@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Yeah, god forbid the elderly, the sick and the weak shold be looked
after.

Nobody is stopping you from looking after them Bertie.

Sure there is.

There's an 86yo dude on the other side of town who somehow talked a 25yo
blonde hottie to move into his basement "apartment" to stay rent-free as
long as she helps him do stuff around the house. The man is obviously a
****in genius.

An intersting alternative to Home Help, alright. Where do you sign up?

Bertie
Old June 26th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Orval Fairbairn wrote in
news
In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Orval Fairbairn wrote in
news_r_fairbairn-7B884B.00233126062008@70-3-168-

216.area5.spcsdns.ne
t:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Orval Fairbairn wrote in
news_r_fairbairn-F75A4C.21232225062008@70-3-168-

216.area5.spcsdns.ne
t:

:

Jay Maynard wrote:
A vote for Bob Barr is a vote for Obama.

Either Obama or McCain will be elected. Voting for someone
else will simply take votes away from the candidate of the
two that you might find more acceptable.

Circular reasoning. When performed by persons untrained in
logic in IMC a graveyard spiral will result.

But, if you hadn't voted for Nader, who would be president now?

(Shudder) AlGore -- and we would STILL be grounded after
multiple post-9/11 attacks!

YOu have evidence of this, do you?

Fortunately, no,

Well, then.

since "Mr Green" did not become President. I can,
however, state that the Green movement is very anti-GA and that,
IMHO,

I'm green and very much pro GA

Then you need to talk to other Greens and find out THEIR opinion of
GA!

I know their opinion.

I am not anti-environment (few people are), but I look with a
jaundiced eye upon the Greens and the movement as a whole.

Well, there's one real good way to change that!

I fought many airport battles in California and can verify that the
most vicious lies came from the self-styled "protectors of the
environment," often backed by developer interests.

Then they're not really Greens, are they?

Sen. Barbara Boxer, for instance, did not want to turn Hamilton AFB to
the "hobby pilots" when it was surplussed. It went to a consortium of
her political cronies for real estate development.

Well, we are hobby pilots. So what? Amateur literally means "for the
love if" and if people don't do things for that reason what's the point
of doing anything?
What needs doing is education of people who don't understand what it is
that we do and the benifits that come from what we do.
Everone flies nowadays. It simply has to be put to them that aviation
does not grow out of a vacuum, and that many people, especially people
involved in experimental aviation, are at or near the core of new
propulsive technologies directly or indirectly. I've been involved in a
battle for a new airport where I used to live and that was pretty much
my testimony before the planners and the airport went ahead.

In San Jose, Supervisor Blanca Alvarado got ACORN involved in her
vendetta against Reid-Hillview Airport. We found out about her plan to
bus hundreds of rent-a-mob demonstrators to a Board of Supervisors
meeting and got our own people there early. Her mob had to stand in
the lobby and could not disrupt the meeting.

BTW -- ACORN is the same organization that Obama represented in
ChicGO.

So what? These people are out there and theyre not going away. They do a
lot of good too. Developers would put tar on eveything for a buck if
they were allowed to. Someone has to stop them or there would be nothing
left to fly over for us to admire!
Education is the key here and it's guys like you who can do it!

Bertie
Old June 26th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Liar, above.

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:ELK8k.6012$Fj5.1571
@newsfe23.lga: