WANTED: Used Youth Headset

Old September 1st 03, 04:37 PM
Frank Stutzman

Default WANTED: Used Youth Headset

After a recent trip, I'm thinking that our two kids need their own headsets.
I've been using some old FlightComs (adult versions) but they don't stay on
that well. That and the mikes are going out on them.

So I'm looking for two youth headsets. I know I can buy new for about $130
a piece, but was hoping to find some that are used but still in good shape.

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"

Old September 2nd 03, 04:19 AM
Snowbird

Frank Stutzman wrote in message ...
After a recent trip, I'm thinking that our two kids need their own headsets.
I've been using some old FlightComs (adult versions) but they don't stay on
that well. That and the mikes are going out on them.

Frank,

I dunno what model of Flightcom you have, but if it's a 4 or 5DX,
I believe Sigtronics makes a youth band which will interchange.

What we did is just wrap foam around the top and I made a little
soft knit cover which velcos on.

Of course neither of those things will help your mikes.

I'm selling a headset (see ad this group) but it's a 4DX not a
youth. Excellent condition though, very little used.

Cheers,
Sydney