Primary training in a Hi Perf complex acft

Old March 27th 07, 08:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru
Mxsmanic

Default Primary training in a Hi Perf complex acft

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

You don't even know what either one of them are, fjukkwit. Or you wouldn't
ask suchj a question.

If you used the FMC, autopilot, or other automation systems, you were using
automation. If you flew it by hand, it was a very old aircraft without
automation, or for some reason you eschew automation and your company doesn't
mind that you fly by hand. That would make you an exception to the rule,
however.

Old March 27th 07, 08:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

Yes, there is.

What obstacle is that?

Old March 27th 07, 09:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Bertie,

No, it isn't fjukkwit.

Can you please just go away? Your retarded behaviour is rather
pathetic.

Amazing how many people can be way more annoying than MX as a reaction
to him.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old March 27th 07, 09:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip writes:

Yes, there is.

What obstacle is that?

The obstacle is called experience, real experience in a broad range of
aircraft. And until you get it, you will never understand any of this,
unless you someday learn to enrich your knowledge with the advice shared
with you by most of the members of this group, instead of practicing your
denial skills simply because reality doesn't support your desires.

I have flown several sims, and found them very realistic, useful and
enjoyable. But again, until you have actually experienced flying a broad
range of real aircraft, you will never have the ability to understand just
how unrealistic your questions and assumptions are.

Actually I'm very surprised. You sound like a very intelligent person, and
have obviously spent a great deal of time reading and flying your sim. But
why you are having such a terrible time understanding the concept of actual
hands on experience strongly suggests - you are somewhere in the
neighborhood of 10 to 12 years old, have a serious problem understanding
concepts beyond the written word, are simply a troll that enjoys the damage
he does to an otherwise very useful forum, or some combination of the three.

But whatever the reason, you have no grasp in how ignorant you prove
yourself to at least 98% of this group, who have the experience and
understanding you so desperately lack.

Old March 27th 07, 01:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Maxwell writes:

The obstacle is called experience, real experience in a broad range of
aircraft.

No, that's not it. The reality is that there isn't any particular obstacle
.... that's why nobody has described what the imaginary "obstacles" are.

The rest of your post follows the standard pattern of one personal attack
after another.

You cannot make something true by repeating it over and over in a loud voice.
You cannot invalidate criticisms of your unsupported assertions by launching
continual personal attacks against the parties who make them.

If your opinions reflect reality, and they are not merely the result of
emotional desires or wholesale adoption from people you regard as unquestioned
authority figures, then you'll be able to support your opinions with
explanation and reasoning based on premises that all parties accept. If your
opinions do not reflect reality, you will have no way of supporting them, and
if you hold those opinions very dear, you will become upset and attack anyone
who questions them.

This is fairly fundamental to human behavior and forms a very reliable
pattern. The only way to escape it is to think for yourself, instead of
believing what others say without question, and to base all your opinions and
facts and reasoning, and not on feelings and emotions.

Old March 27th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Maxwell writes:

The obstacle is called experience, real experience in a broad range of
aircraft.

No, that's not it. The reality is that there isn't any particular
obstacle
... that's why nobody has described what the imaginary "obstacles" are.

There is no possible way to explain the value of actual experience. If a
person can't understand the difference in fantasy and reality, or simply
refuses to do so, there is nothing you can do to enlighten them.

The rest of your post follows the standard pattern of one personal attack
after another.

You cannot make something true by repeating it over and over in a loud
voice.
You cannot invalidate criticisms of your unsupported assertions by
launching
continual personal attacks against the parties who make them.

Then find a way to certify your age for us. My guess is you are a 10 or 12
year old intellectual. Because the value you seem to place on actual
experience, strongly suggests you are not old enough to have any experience
with anything, much less something as complex as piloting an aircraft.

If your opinions reflect reality, and they are not merely the result of
emotional desires or wholesale adoption from people you regard as
unquestioned
authority figures, then you'll be able to support your opinions with
explanation and reasoning based on premises that all parties accept. If
your
opinions do not reflect reality, you will have no way of supporting them,
and
if you hold those opinions very dear, you will become upset and attack
anyone
who questions them.

Same answer as above.

This is fairly fundamental to human behavior and forms a very reliable
pattern. The only way to escape it is to think for yourself, instead of
believing what others say without question, and to base all your opinions
and
facts and reasoning, and not on feelings and emotions.

The only pattern I see in anyone's participation in your posts, is your
complete denial of reality as opposed to your perception of it.

Old March 27th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Maxwell writes:

There is no possible way to explain the value of actual experience.

Yeah, right.

If a person can't understand the difference in fantasy and reality,
or simply refuses to do so, there is nothing you can do to enlighten
them.

Yes. Even when you point out to them that they can't seem to substantiate
their imaginings, they persist in believing in them, as I've already
explained.

Then find a way to certify your age for us.

Hard as it may be to believe, age is not a factor here.

My guess is you are a 10 or 12 year old intellectual.

Over the years I've found that people who agree with me usually assume that
I'm close to their age. People who don't agree with me always think I'm much
younger or older. Whether they are correct or not is purely a roll of the
dice.

Because the value you seem to place on actual
experience, strongly suggests you are not old enough to have any experience
with anything, much less something as complex as piloting an aircraft.

I place a considerable value on experience, but I don't accept "experience is
the difference" as an isolated assertion in itself. Any assertion that cannot
be substantiated is suspect.

The only pattern I see in anyone's participation in your posts, is your
complete denial of reality as opposed to your perception of it.

Whereas nobody else here could possibly have that problem, eh?

Old March 27th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Thomas Borchert wrote in
:

Bertie,

No, it isn't fjukkwit.

Can you please just go away? Your retarded behaviour is rather
pathetic.

Amazing how many people can be way more annoying than MX as a reaction
to him.

Don't know how to use a killfile?

Bertie
Old March 27th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

You don't even know what either one of them are, fjukkwit. Or you
wouldn't ask suchj a question.

If you used the FMC, autopilot, or other automation systems, you were
using automation.

Yeah, so?

If you flew it by hand, it was a very old aircraft
without automation, or for some reason you eschew automation and your
company doesn't mind that you fly by hand. That would make you an
exception to the rule, however.

Nope., and there is no rule, fjukktard

Bertie
Old March 27th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

Yes, there is.

What obstacle is that?

What article is what, oh fjukkktard who claims to have been a sysadmin and
yet doesn't know how to use usenet?

Bertie