Dear Ann Landers ...

Old August 1st 03, 05:31 PM
Capt. Doug

Gilles KERMARC wrote in message And a Staggerwing will make her very dear
to you.

If I had a Staggerwing, Why would I still want a girlfriend?

D. :-)

Old August 1st 03, 10:58 PM
Snowbird

"Capt. Doug" wrote in message ...
Gilles KERMARC wrote in message And a Staggerwing will make her
very dear to you.

If I had a Staggerwing, Why would I still want a girlfriend?

To pay your maintenance expenses?

Just a thought,
Sydney
Old August 1st 03, 11:22 PM
Tina Marie

In article ,
Capt. Doug wrote:
If I had a Staggerwing, Why would I still want a girlfriend?

To work on it for you?

Tina Marie
--
Life is like an analogy. http://www.tripacerdriver.com
Old August 2nd 03, 03:34 AM
Sydney Hoeltzli

Tina Marie wrote:
In article ,
Capt. Doug wrote:

If I had a Staggerwing, Why would I still want a girlfriend?

To work on it for you?

Tina, you da woman! Much better answer than mine!

*highfive*
Sydney

Old August 2nd 03, 05:09 AM
H. Adam Stevens

fools

what a zero g missed opportunity

H.
N502TB

"Sydney Hoeltzli" wrote in message

Old August 2nd 03, 03:19 PM
John Ousterhout

Sydney Hoeltzli wrote

Dear John,

The logical solution is obviously to compromise: fly both a high
and a low wing plane at the same time. A bi-plane! A Neuport 11
replica would not appear to be a wise choice but a nice Waco or
Stearman should fill the bill (in more ways than one!)

Cheers,
Sydney

A Stearman, what a great idea! Of course there are some disadvantages
to tandem seating. (G)

Manwhile we've decided to see if she can convert. We'll schedule a
meeting with Pastor Bernoulli.
Old August 2nd 03, 07:45 PM
Sydney Hoeltzli

John Ousterhout wrote:

A Stearman, what a great idea! Of course there are some disadvantages
to tandem seating. (G)

Ah, me. Here we suggest a suitable compromise, and you complain
because....it isn't sufficiently 'compromising'?

Manwhile we've decided to see if she can convert. We'll schedule a
meeting with Pastor Bernoulli.

Oyster, you tease! Is there something you two want to tell us?

Sydney

Old August 18th 03, 01:19 PM
Damian

I'm a Pilot. I've met a woman that I'm very interested in. She has a
great personality and we have many common interests. I believe that
we could have a great future together. We seem compatible in every
way but one. I've been a Cessna pilot for many years. But she flies
a Piper low-wing. Is there any chance that our relationship will
work?

If it does, buy a cool cake he
http://www.mikesamazingcakes.com/wedding.html

spot the barnstormer.........................

Damian (who happened across the site by accident, honest)