A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Update On Treasure Coast Soaring

Old June 4th 17, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Update On Treasure Coast Soaring

It has only been since December since our first flight and we are steadily growing. Almost 40 active members, new gliders and the best looking towplane in the state. Bring your glider and store it inside or out, outside storage in locked and secured area only 20 dollars a month. Restaurants within walking distance, easy access to I95 and great soaring conditions. We also cook the best hot dogs and Italian sausages from our grillmaster. Come check us out, this is the beginning of a great new club.
Old June 7th 17, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 5:24:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
It has only been since December since our first flight and we are steadily growing. Almost 40 active members, new gliders and the best looking towplane in the state. Bring your glider and store it inside or out, outside storage in locked and secured area only 20 dollars a month. Restaurants within walking distance, easy access to I95 and great soaring conditions. We also cook the best hot dogs and Italian sausages from our grillmaster. Come check us out, this is the beginning of a great new club.

I was there in early April, great place and bunch of guys! Looking forward to visiting next year.

Dennis

DC
Old June 7th 17, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:24:11 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Website?
Old June 7th 17, 05:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 10:14:41 AM UTC-6, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:24:11 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Website?

http://www.soarvero.com/
Old June 7th 17, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew
external usenet poster

Our website is under construction and will launch soon.

Our Facebook page is active - search @TCSoaring or Treasure Coast Soaring Club.

Paul Agnew
VP -TCSC
Vero Beach, FL
X52 - New Hibiscus Airpark
Old June 7th 17, 05:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt S
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 5:24:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Wow...my grandparents used to live on 79th, just a few streets away. Too bad they aren't there anymore. I would have loved to check this out.
Old August 21st 17, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew
external usenet poster

https://youtu.be/NOHjHVWHsDE

Stuart Grant stopped in last week and made a fantastic video for TCSC.

Enjoy!

Paul A.