RAP is NOT Dead

Old August 22nd 08, 08:51 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups
Aratzio

Default RAP is NOT Dead

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:19:59 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Brian Mailman
bloviated:

Aratzio wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:10:01 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Juan
Tootreego bloviated:

In article , Aratzio
says...

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:14:28 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Juan
Tootreego bloviated:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article YHVqk.306265$yE1.218052@attbi_s21, Jay Honeck says...

I, for one, do not think this newsgroup is dead.

Reading this thread, and seeing that nearly all the other threads
are identical to this one, tells me otherwise.

No one seems to want to talk about aviation any more.

Amen, brother. Reading this thread is like rolling the corpse over
and finding all the maggots underneath. It certainly proves (as few
threads have) how dead this newsgroup really is...

Which means you believe in necrophilia?

Well, he does live in Iowa.

Dead sheep?

Kinky!

Pigs in Iowa.

That's why its kinky!

Cows? In Berkeley?

Heh. Few will understand that.

I've got a friend that lives above the Claremont (yes, *above* the
Claremont, right behind that stand of eucalyptus and it's 80-some steps
down the hill from Alvarado to her house). She was complaining the deer
got her beans this year.

B/

I took out a bunch of those euck's in either summer 72 or summer 73.
Old August 23rd 08, 03:36 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups
Juan Tootreego[_2_]

In article , Brian
Mailman says...

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

If all deer ate was beans I wouldn't complain. They walk across my
deck, right by my front door, going from dining on my roses on one side
of the house to making dessert of my blackberries on the other.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 23rd 08, 06:17 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups
Brian Mailman

Juan Tootreego wrote:
In article , Brian
Mailman says...

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

Talked to her yesterday, and she was still complaining about it.

If all deer ate was beans I wouldn't complain. They walk across my
deck, right by my front door, going from dining on my roses on one
side of the house to making dessert of my blackberries on the other.

She's got the roses enclosed in a pen, otherwise they'd get them. They
got the fraises de bois (what a shame), and the volunteer tulips a few
months ago.

B/

Old August 23rd 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Is Maxwell a closet meower?

Juan Tootreego wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article , Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

Chairman Cow wrote in
:

In article ,
Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article ,

Bertie
the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

All anyone has to do, is search Google groups with my

real
email
address, and see hundreds of your ignorant forgings
in groups
never visit, and saying things I obviously wouldn't
say.

I see, and you can prove this is me, how, fjukkktard?

I don't have to prove anything to you dumb ass, it
obvious

everyone
else.

Hmm, quick poll then....

A.Who thnks that I forged Maxie?

Me, me, me!

You bad.

Do you think he has a mother, or did he just roll out from
under

cabbage leaf?

B.Who gives a ****?

Him, him, him!

Troo.

As much as he likes to hear himself talk, he could make a
heck

of a
troll if he ever expanded his horizons.

Hey, Maxine! Come on over to teh Dark Side!

I don;t think it gets any darker than where he is already. He

would
be a valuable contributor to any invasion, though.
Hey, he's not a meower already, is he?

While he's passable at performance art, he lacks the requisite

sense
of humor.

Unless he's drier than anyone ever imagined..

Not even the Sahara's that dry

True. I realise it was an extremely unlikely scenario, but I thought
I#d float it anyway.

Ever hear the Zappa song 'The Torture Never Stops'?

No, actually. Haven;'t heard much of his stuff since Apostrophe, I have
to shamefully confess.

I never could tell if it was screams of pain or ecstasy in the
background.

I'm betting Maxie can't tell either since he obviously thinks they're
the same thing.

Bertie
Old August 23rd 08, 11:18 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Juan Tootreego wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article YHVqk.306265$yE1.218052@attbi_s21, Jay Honeck says...

I, for one, do not think this newsgroup is dead.

Reading this thread, and seeing that nearly all the other threads
are identical to this one, tells me otherwise.

No one seems to want to talk about aviation any more.

Amen, brother. Reading this thread is like rolling the corpse over
and finding all the maggots underneath. It certainly proves (as few
threads have) how dead this newsgroup really is...

Which means you believe in necrophilia?

Well, he does live in Iowa.

Dead sheep?

Kinky!

And you can make a sweater out of their fur afterwards!

Just like with mediterranean women!

Old August 23rd 08, 11:19 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Aratzio wrote in
news
[...]

Well, maybe your sheep wasn't as pretty as some, but that's just cruel.

Bertie
Old August 23rd 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island,news.groups
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Juan Tootreego wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Juan Tootreego wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article , Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article ,

Bertie
the
Bunyip says...

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:11:30 -0700, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, morgan mair fheal
bloviated:

In article ,
Chairman Cow wrote:

In article -
sjc.supernews.net, morgan mair fheal says...

In article ,
Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:

In article
,
Bertie
the Bunyip says...

"DanO" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
"Dakota" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news:3o4qk.21384$LF2.14392 @newsfe09.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in

message

@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques"

wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the
problem
ARE
the problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously
stated
by
you, but just because that is your opinion

does
not
make
it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in
your world...

Bertie

Pot-Kettle-Black, Bertie the Fatlipp

Bwawhahwhahwhahwha!

God I love usenet.

Cool, now if you could just find the proper

group
for
your
twisted bull****, we'd all be happy.

Cue Anthem.....

I go where I'm neeed. Wherever there are

neglected,
under-recognised k00ks. That is where you will

find
me.
My
quest to find justice for people like you and find
them
the
fame they so richly deserve knows no bounds..

Scalp 'em, Tantric!

groovy kemosabe

Which way did we go?

lets cut em off at the past

square off the unusual suspects.

Buy low sell high.

Shoes for industry!

Shoes for the dead!

Have you seen where they're now selling Commie Martyrs High

School
Debate Team t-shirts? I need to get one before my next trip to
Berkeley.

Autographed by Georgie Tirebiter?

He's a spy and a girl delighter.

(Well, he's reallly a dog, but that's a story for another time.)

Woof!

I wonder when they're going to be around this way again. Caught their
show two or three years ago and had a great time. A mix of their
classics and some updated riffs on current events.

Really? They're still together? I had no idea!

Bertie

Old August 24th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 8/23/2008 5:07 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Juan Tootreego wrote in
:
Ever hear the Zappa song 'The Torture Never Stops'?

No, actually. Haven;'t heard much of his stuff since Apostrophe, I have
to shamefully confess.

Lovely tune. You should check it out.

Slime 'n rot, rats 'n snot 'n vomit on the floor
Fifty ugly soldiers, man, holdin' spears by the iron door
Knives 'n spikes 'n guns 'n the likes of every tool of pain
An' a sinister midget with a bucket an' a mop where the blood goes down
the drain;
Old August 24th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:48b0edb3$0$90337
:

on 8/23/2008 5:07 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Juan Tootreego wrote in
:
Ever hear the Zappa song 'The Torture Never Stops'?

No, actually. Haven;'t heard much of his stuff since Apostrophe, I have
to shamefully confess.

Lovely tune. You should check it out.

Slime 'n rot, rats 'n snot 'n vomit on the floor
Fifty ugly soldiers, man, holdin' spears by the iron door
Knives 'n spikes 'n guns 'n the likes of every tool of pain
An' a sinister midget with a bucket an' a mop where the blood goes down
the drain;

I got a couple of his later efforts and they just didn't do it for me.

Hard to beat the live at the fillmore thing and the grand wazooo

Bertie
Old August 24th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 8/24/2008 12:41 AM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Rich Ahrens wrote in news:48b0edb3$0$90337
:

on 8/23/2008 5:07 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Juan Tootreego wrote in
:
Ever hear the Zappa song 'The Torture Never Stops'?

No, actually. Haven;'t heard much of his stuff since Apostrophe, I have
to shamefully confess.

Lovely tune. You should check it out.

Slime 'n rot, rats 'n snot 'n vomit on the floor
Fifty ugly soldiers, man, holdin' spears by the iron door
Knives 'n spikes 'n guns 'n the likes of every tool of pain
An' a sinister midget with a bucket an' a mop where the blood goes down
the drain;

I got a couple of his later efforts and they just didn't do it for me.

Hard to beat the live at the fillmore thing and the grand wazooo

The Roxy & Elsewhere album is an even better live one. There's a live
version of Torture somewhere, but I can't remember which album. He did
release way too much junk, making it hard to find the diamonds.

Dweezil was touring with a bunch of Frank's old sidemen last year (maybe
still) and they put on a great show.

AUDIO: Bush jewish. Blair jewish. Howard jewish. Sarkozy jewish. 1.2 million muslims dead. Thousands of Americans dead. Trillion$ missing. [email protected] Naval Aviation 0 November 2nd 07 05:56 PM
Dead DG mbremer216 Owning 27 February 26th 06 10:51 PM
Is the F-35 dead? nemo Military Aviation 13 December 31st 03 11:07 AM
Is Rafale dead? Charles Talleyrand Naval Aviation 33 December 16th 03 11:17 PM
Chinook down, 13 dead John Mullen Military Aviation 0 November 2nd 03 11:02 AM