Ping Nesbitt

Old January 26th 04, 06:00 AM
Ralph Nesbitt

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"running with scissors" wrote

in
message om...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Blippie" wrote in message
RN wrote:
Tarver argued the manual was wrong [...]

With that attitude, I hope he never tries to put up any furniture

from
Ikea

MMs are usually wrong,

oh why dont you shut up you ****ing idiot.

look you moron, no one buys your utter crap. you play this consistant
image that the whole aviation world couldnt exist with you.

I am sorry that you are nothing and feel sad that I am one of the top
engineers in the aviation industry.

Paul Nixon tried to warn you years ago.

Know that the entire industry laughs at you regularly.

Splapy; You keep stating "Paul Nixon tried to warn you years ago" in
response to various posts. Why do you consider "Paul Nixon" so qualified to
warn anyone about anything re your posts?
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Old January 26th 04, 06:56 AM
running with scissors

"Blippie" wrote in message
RN wrote:
Tarver argued the manual was wrong [...]

With that attitude, I hope he never tries to put up any furniture from
Ikea

MMs are usually wrong,

oh why dont you shut up you ****ing idiot.

look you moron, no one buys your utter crap. you play this consistant
image that the whole aviation world couldnt exist with you.

I am sorry that you are nothing and feel sad that I am one of the top
engineers in the aviation industry.

Paul Nixon tried to warn you years ago.

Know that the entire industry laughs at you regularly.

words you should be reciting into the mirror little man.
Old January 26th 04, 07:10 AM
running with scissors

"Blippie" wrote in message
RN wrote:
Tarver argued the manual was wrong [...]

With that attitude, I hope he never tries to put up any furniture from
Ikea

MMs are usually wrong,

oh why dont you shut up you ****ing idiot.

look you moron, no one buys your utter crap. you play this consistant
image that the whole aviation world couldnt exist with you.

I am sorry that you are nothing and feel sad that I am one of the top
engineers in the aviation industry.

is that why you cant tell the difference between "average" and "total"
little man

Paul Nixon tried to warn you years ago.

nixon has never tried to warn me of anything you liar.

Know that the entire industry laughs at you regularly.

mm yes, whereas the entire industry does laugh at an "engineer" who
doent know the difference between "total" and "average", thinks a
spolier is a flap and who states that the P1T0t , not pitot, was
introduced to jet aircraft to prevent them stalling in fog.

again a poor attempt at a diversion from own ignorance nad stupidity.
ireally dont need to attempt a childish schlong waving competetion
here, you *ARE* an industry joke tarver. your quotations are posted
on notice boards of maintenance and engineering facilities across the
world, your hysterically inaccurate and frankly bizzare quotations
have been used and recognised in lectures worldwide.

tarver, the industry is laughing at you not with you.

dont even try an attempt on my credibility, as anyone with a brain
cell can see your drivel for what it is.

drunk.
Old January 26th 04, 06:23 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"Blippie" wrote in message
RN wrote:
Tarver argued the manual was wrong [...]

With that attitude, I hope he never tries to put up any furniture
from

Ikea

MMs are usually wrong, but it doesn't generally make any difference.
It doesn't really hurt anything for the MM to call a "total" an
"average". Except perhaps the tiny mind of Miller and those adhearing
to his sub-idiot detection system.

I remember last Summer when we were building out the ADCU-500 for
Boeing's 747 ammended type certificate and BCAG Long Beach told us
that one of the signals from the King ADC ran backwards from the way
we had implemented it,

Now there's a surprise

bertie
Old January 27th 04, 01:50 PM
Kurt Lochner

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Tartar Engine-earring" whined about:

"Blippie" wrote:

RN wrote:
Tarver argued the manual was wrong [...]

With that attitude, I hope he never tries to put up any furniture
from Ikea

MMs are usually wrong, but it doesn't generally make any difference.
It doesn't really hurt anything for the MM to call a "total" an
"average". Except perhaps the tiny mind of Miller and those adhearing
to his sub-idiot detection system.

I remember last Summer when we were building out the ADCU-500 for
Boeing's 747 ammended type certificate and BCAG Long Beach told us
that one of the signals from the King ADC ran backwards from the way
we had implemented it,

Now there's a surprise

*snickering* Yeah, that from "one of the top engineers in the aviation industry."

--Go figure..

Old January 27th 04, 05:45 PM
Ralph Nesbitt

"Blippie" wrote:

RN wrote:
Tarver argued the manual was wrong [...]

With that attitude, I hope he never tries to put up any furniture
from Ikea

MMs are usually wrong, but it doesn't generally make any difference.
It doesn't really hurt anything for the MM to call a "total" an
"average". Except perhaps the tiny mind of Miller and those adhearing
to his sub-idiot detection system.

I remember last Summer when we were building out the ADCU-500 for
Boeing's 747 ammended type certificate and BCAG Long Beach told us
that one of the signals from the King ADC ran backwards from the way
we had implemented it,

Now there's a surprise

*snickering* Yeah, that from "one of the top engineers in the aviation

industry."

--Go figure..

Consider if the attitude/comments in this thread is from "one of the top
engineers in the aviation industry", The attitudes/comments of "lower class
engineers in/from the aviation industry" should/would really be a "Hoot"
IMHO.

Old February 1st 04, 11:40 PM
running with scissors

"Blippie" wrote:

RN wrote:
Tarver argued the manual was wrong [...]

With that attitude, I hope he never tries to put up any furniture
from Ikea

MMs are usually wrong, but it doesn't generally make any difference.
It doesn't really hurt anything for the MM to call a "total" an
"average". Except perhaps the tiny mind of Miller and those adhearing
to his sub-idiot detection system.

I remember last Summer when we were building out the ADCU-500 for
Boeing's 747 ammended type certificate and BCAG Long Beach told us
that one of the signals from the King ADC ran backwards from the way
we had implemented it,

Now there's a surprise

*snickering* Yeah, that from "one of the top engineers in the aviation

industry."

That is what I am.

Skylight was correct and Long Beach was wrong. It was a rather rediculess
mistake for Long Beach to make, considering that MMs are specifically called
out by the ACO as "not a basis for certification". Connector issues later
took out a long time Douglas DER, but that is another story. It was kind of
fun to see BCAG bend their knee to Knutson.

mmmm yes of course, little man.