When did this group change from?

Old September 7th 08, 09:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default When did this group change from?

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:14:29 -0400, Peter Hucker wrote
(in article ):

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 23:28:13 -0400, hielan' laddie
wrote:

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 00:53:32 -0400, hielan' laddie wrote
(in article ):

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:53:48 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message

Alan made a threat and will not respond to questions about it. That's
a troll.

What threat?

He said that I, and Lee, were really one and the same person and that we
(that is, 'I') were forging headers. I told him that forging headers was a
TOS offence at Newsguy, and gave him the address to report said forging.
He
made at least two further posts accusing us of 'forging' headers. I
replied
telling him to go and report me to Newsguy. When one other person
suggested
that we stop shooting for the good of the newsgroup, I said I would... he
said he wouldn't. I replied to his post refusing to stop to the effect
that
given his attitude I'd not be stopping either.

It's been two weeks. If he'd had the balls to report me, and if I'd
actually
been forging headers, I'd have heard from Newsguy by now. As I've had an
acccount at Newsguy for over a decae, I suspect that they know where to
finf
me if they want to... and they have not contacted me. This means that
either:

1 Alan-me-lad has no balls

2 Newsguy doesn't think that I've been forging headers

3 both of the above.

His continued silence after he went _way_ out of his way to pick a fight
argues strongly for (1) or (3). He was man enough to make the accusation
in
the first plac. He should be man enough to admit that he was wrong. (In
that,

and in other things...)

Alan-me-lad, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?
crickets chirping

Hmm. He doesn't seem to have answered. Perhaps there's a problem with
Newsguy
and I simply haven't seen any answer. If there was an answer, could someone
please point it out? Thanks so much.

no answer turning up here either.

It appears that Brave Sir Robin... ah, that is, Alan-me-lad... has run away.
Now what is it that most people call someone who runs their mouth and then
when the time comes to put their money where their mouth was, they scaper so
fast that they trail Cherenkov radiation? Begins with 'c', ends with 'd', six
letters...

As I suspect that in addition to being a ball-less wonder and having severe
reading comprehension problems, Alan-me-lad is a cultural barbarian and has
never seen the magnificent _Monty Python and the Holy Grail_, here's a
link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8

"Brave Sir Robin ran away
Bravely, ran away...away...
When danger reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
And gallantly he chickened out
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin"

Old September 23rd 08, 11:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
sojourner@homeandaway

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 00:17:37 -0500, "HEMI-Powered"
wrote:

jour ...

"Glenn" wrote in message

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message

Kinda makes you the Bigot doesn't it.

Like I said to Maple1 - don't worry about HEMI - he's just a
troll. I suggest the application of your killfile in his
instance.

And, like I said to you, Alan, **** Off.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

And your pithy comment is where?
Old September 24th 08, 11:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_3_]

Default When did this group change from? - 1 attachment

And your pithy comment is where?

Here's one just for you: mind your own ****ing business and not
mine. Pithy enough? Now, see attached picture for full confirmation
of what I think of your meddling horse**** comment.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Don't say 'can't' when you really mean 'won't'"

Old September 24th 08, 11:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_3_]

Square Wheels added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

He has a lithp....

**** off traitor draft dodger.

Old September 24th 08, 08:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Nemisis

Default When did this group change from? - 1 attachment - 1 attachment

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in
:

Square Wheels added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

He has a lithp....

**** off traitor draft dodger.

Bet you creamed your little panties writing that!

--
'Sub judice' said Wilkinson. This, Dryden recalled, was '**** off' in
Latin.

The Fire Baby by Jim Kelly

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	29b.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	29520
Old September 24th 08, 08:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Nemisis

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in news:Xns9B2343C986AEFReplyScoreID@
216.168.3.30:

And your pithy comment is where?

Here's one just for you: mind your own ****ing business and not
mine. Pithy enough? Now, see attached picture for full confirmation
of what I think of your meddling horse**** comment.

Ho, ho, ho. What a witty little dicky.

--
'Sub judice' said Wilkinson. This, Dryden recalled, was '**** off' in
Latin.

The Fire Baby by Jim Kelly

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	29b.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	29521
Old September 24th 08, 10:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht
Square Wheels added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

He has a lithp....

SNIP drivel

Plonk SEMI

Old September 24th 08, 11:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default When did this group change from? - 1 attachment - 1 attachment - 1 attachment

Nemisis added these comments in the current discussion du jour

Here's one just for you: mind your own ****ing business and
not mine. Pithy enough? Now, see attached picture for full
confirmation of what I think of your meddling horse****
comment.

And another **** Face speaketh. Well, here's another cup of Joe for
you, asshole nincompoop:

BTW, do you even know what those words mean? Try these on for size
- they fit you well: you're a misanthrope with major pecksniffian
tendencies

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Don't say 'can't' when you really mean 'won't'"

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1942 Willys Jeep with Shut the **** Up Solidier & Cup.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	533.5 KB
ID:	29522
Old September 24th 08, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Nemisis added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Reach up with your head between your legs, real hard. Now, pull
your head out of your ****ing sorry ass with both hands, if you
can.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Don't say 'can't' when you really mean 'won't'"

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1942 Willys Jeep with Shut the **** Up Solidier & Cup.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	533.5 KB
ID:	29523
Old September 25th 08, 09:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Nemisis

Default When did this group change from? - 1 attachment - 1 attachment - 1 attachment - 1 attachment

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in news:Xns9B23BDC038EE4ReplyScoreID@
69.16.186.8:

Nemisis added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Reach up with your head between your legs, real hard. Now, pull
your head out of your ****ing sorry ass with both hands, if you
can.

This message should give you great comfort, given your mental state.

--
'Sub judice' said Wilkinson. This, Dryden recalled, was '**** off' in
Latin.

The Fire Baby by Jim Kelly

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jesus Loves You.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	29524

asw-19 yahoo group?? other asw19 group? Jim Culp Soaring 1 February 11th 07 02:12 PM
Last Change for Top Gun Zomby Woof Simulators 3 October 1st 05 04:20 AM
[igc-discuss] To change or not to change... rules ? Denis Soaring 0 February 16th 05 07:24 PM
Oil change. Tony Cox Owning 14 October 20th 04 04:31 PM
change of name. M. H. Greaves Military Aviation 6 April 10th 04 04:49 PM