FA - Garmin AT CNX-80 and MX20

Old November 13th 03, 03:43 AM
B2431

Default FA - Garmin AT CNX-80 and MX20

From: Learfan
Date: 11/12/2003 3:05 PM Central Standard Time
I have an MX20 and a CNX 80 up for auction on Ebay. No reserve price, and
buy-it-now $1,000 below list price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=26436&i

tem=2442826941

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=26436&i

tem=2442603158

You are going about this all wrong. My birthday was 1 November. In my opinion
it is much easier for you to simply send them to me as a late present. If
money is tight I would be willing to pay half of shipping costs.

The benefits to you are obvious: you wouldn't have to do all that pesky paper
work banking the money, there would be no need to stress over figuring out
where to spend the money, the bank wouldn't have to expend manhours processing
your deposits and pass those expenses on to you...etc.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired