US to restart nuke testing ...congress signs bill...

Old December 2nd 03, 04:18 AM
MeganJ

Default US to restart nuke testing ...congress signs bill...

People start to worry again ...the US is restarting nuclear war tests or
something..

Bush has been allowed by congress to start resumption of nuclear tests.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1001740.htm

End of world is not far away now.

Cheerio

Megz
Old December 2nd 03, 04:42 AM
No Spam!

MeganJ wrote:
People start to worry again ...the US is restarting nuclear war tests or
something..
Bush has been allowed by congress to start resumption of nuclear tests.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1001740.htm
End of world is not far away now.
Cheerio
Megz

Did you even read the article? Or did you not understand what you read?

Monies allocated for 'study of' (not 'test of') new and smaller weapons;
monies allocated to prep the test area.

No monies allocated to do any actual testing. The current status would
require 36 months to reconstitute the site; Bush wanted to take it down
to 18 and the US Congress compromised on 24.

This doesn't look like "restarting nuclear war tests" [sic] to me. And
just exactly what is a "nuclear war test'? I know what a 'nuclear
weapons test' is, but I'm not too sure what constitutes a "nuclear war
test". Any suggestions?

Old December 2nd 03, 05:03 AM
Tarver Engineering

"No Spam!" wrote in message
MeganJ wrote:
People start to worry again ...the US is restarting nuclear war tests or

something..
Bush has been allowed by congress to start resumption of nuclear tests.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1001740.htm
End of world is not far away now.
Cheerio
Megz

Did you even read the article? Or did you not understand what you read?

Monies allocated for 'study of' (not 'test of') new and smaller weapons;
monies allocated to prep the test area.

It is nice to have the area maintained.

No monies allocated to do any actual testing. The current status would
require 36 months to reconstitute the site; Bush wanted to take it down
to 18 and the US Congress compromised on 24.

That is a lot less interesting than a proclomation that "the end is near".

This doesn't look like "restarting nuclear war tests" [sic] to me. And
just exactly what is a "nuclear war test'? I know what a 'nuclear
weapons test' is, but I'm not too sure what constitutes a "nuclear war
test". Any suggestions?

Wouldn't that be where the US nukes another nuclear power?

Old December 2nd 03, 07:09 AM
John Keeney

"MeganJ" wrote in message
People start to worry again ...the US is restarting nuclear war tests or
something..

Bush has been allowed by congress to start resumption of nuclear tests.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1001740.htm

End of world is not far away now.

My, what an exceedingly clueless message.
"Nuclear war tests", "or something..", "End of world..."
Did you manage it under the influence of some chemical
or other? Or was it perhaps the product of natural ability?

Old December 3rd 03, 12:18 PM
tscottme

MeganJ wrote in message

End of world is not far away now.