ASG29 for sale

Old June 27th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ASG29 for sale

ASG29 for sale, six months old, 35 hours total never off filld
landing. NDH
Contest ready loaded, Sam Fly 972-399-8803

Old June 27th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper

How about listing particulars, equipment etc. AND price?

(I would never call a phone number to inquire about anything if the price
isn't quoted.)

bumper

oups.com...

Old June 27th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Olson

At 17:18 27 June 2007, Bumper wrote:
How about listing particulars, equipment etc. AND price?

(I would never call a phone number to inquire about
anything if the price
isn't quoted.)

Maybe it's a case of if you have to ask the price you
can't afford it?

Old June 28th 07, 07:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper

Despite unsubstantiated rumors I've made millions selling Quiet Vents for $6
apiece, I still don't quite have enough stashed in the mattress for that
Gulfstream-V. A $???.?? priced ASG29? . . . maybe.

bumper
ASH26E (don't laugh, it's paid for)
Minden
purveyor of QV's and MKII high tech yaw strings

Old June 28th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3

On Jun 28, 2:26 am, "bumper" wrote:
Despite unsubstantiated rumors I've made millions selling Quiet Vents for $6
apiece, I still don't quite have enough stashed in the mattress for that
Gulfstream-V. A $???.?? priced ASG29? . . . maybe.

bumper
ASH26E (don't laugh, it's paid for)
Minden
purveyor of QV's and MKII high tech yaw strings

Hi John,

Your post reminded me... I found a novel way to destroy a QV last
week. Flew a wonderful record triangle on the ridges Friday. I
accidentally tore it off at about 120 kts while trying to toss out an
apple core. Reminder to self - don't try to dispose of apple cores
at 120kts in +/- 4g turbulence.

So, I'm in the market for a replacement. Remind me again of the
transaction particulars (how do I pay you and how much).

Cheers,

Erik Mann
LS8-18 and satisfied (former) QV owner

Old June 28th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper

Erik,

Send me your address and I'll replace it free. It should not have come off.
You may have had the original version, those sold over the past year were
redesigned and the attachment is more robust.

John Morgan
194 Taylor Creek Rd.
Gardnerville, NV 89460

bumper
bumperm 'at' att 'dot' net

"Papa3" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old June 29th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ZL

Too late. Wings and Wheels already shows it sold 6-27.

You could have missed the deal of the century, just on principle. Or
maybe not.

"Nick Olson" wrote in message
At 17:18 27 June 2007, Bumper wrote:
How about listing particulars, equipment etc. AND price?

(I would never call a phone number to inquire about
anything if the price
isn't quoted.)

Maybe it's a case of 'if you have to ask the price
you can't afford it?'

Needed Ventus 2Cx or ASG29 for EGC France 2007 Andy Smielkiewicz Soaring 1 February 18th 07 12:41 AM
FS; ASG29 option pat Soaring 2 August 31st 06 10:30 PM
For Sale Ross Aviation Marketplace 0 August 26th 05 10:36 PM
RV-9A for sale Hiro Home Built 1 December 16th 04 09:57 PM
Twin Astir For Sale / Astir CS 77 for Sale DaveSpringford Soaring 0 December 4th 03 11:30 PM