Can someone identify this plane?

Old February 27th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
AJ

Default Can someone identify this plane?

This was in the "Multimedia" section of AdventurePilot.com.They
promised weekly updates back in 2006, but there were none. Can
someone identify this plane?

http://www.adventurepilot.com/Portal...edia/Film1.wmv

Thanks!

AJ
Old February 27th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

AJ wrote in news:4b6d77f2-e23b-4420-847d-
:

This was in the "Multimedia" section of AdventurePilot.com.They
promised weekly updates back in 2006, but there were none. Can
someone identify this plane?

http://www.adventurepilot.com/Portal...edia/Film1.wmv

Thanks!

I saw a pic of it at an RSA ( French EAA) rally a few years back. I can't
remember if it's a Horten or if it's based directly on one, but that'd be a
good word to use to search.

Bertie
Old February 28th 08, 09:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Michael Henry[_2_]

AJ wrote:
This was in the "Multimedia" section of AdventurePilot.com.They
promised weekly updates back in 2006, but there were none. Can
someone identify this plane?

http://www.adventurepilot.com/Portal...edia/Film1.wmv

Thanks!

AJ

I remember reading about a plane very similar to this - possibly this
one - in an issue of Kitplanes back in the '90s.

I just did a quick search and this is the one I'm thinking of:

http://www.kurri.com/e-pul10.htm
http://www.nurflugel.com/Nurflugel/H...dy_pul-10.html

From kitplanes.com:

Inside The February 1993 Issue:
Fly the Wing (Reimar Horton's PUL 10), Feb., p. 72.
By Miles McCallum

Old February 28th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Phil J

On Feb 28, 2:53*am, Michael Henry
wrote:
AJ wrote:
This was in the "Multimedia" section of AdventurePilot.com.They
promised weekly updates back in 2006, but there were none. *Can
someone identify this plane?

http://www.adventurepilot.com/Portal...edia/Film1.wmv

Thanks!

AJ

I remember reading about a plane very similar to this - possibly this
one - in an issue of Kitplanes back in the '90s.

I just did a quick search and this is the one I'm thinking of:

http://www.kurri.com/e-pul10.htmhttp...L-10/body_pul-...

From kitplanes.com:

* * Inside The February 1993 Issue:
* * Fly the Wing (Reimar Horton's PUL 10), Feb., p. 72.
* * By Miles McCallum

Here's a page with specifications:

http://www.nurflugel.com/Nurflugel/H..._products.html

Please Identify J.F. Aviation Photos 7 May 2nd 08 05:13 PM
Trying to identify a WWII era navy plane toodi4 Naval Aviation 4 January 25th 08 12:48 PM
please help identify Reed Park Aviation Photos 5 January 6th 08 03:12 AM
Best way to identify fix? Roy Smith Instrument Flight Rules 17 March 30th 05 01:18 AM
Can you help identify this airport? Video Guy Piloting 4 January 12th 04 01:35 PM