Muaeu, needs help in the El Paso TX area

Old September 21st 03, 03:18 PM
Air Heritage

Default Muaeu, needs help in the El Paso TX area

Thanks to all those who answered, we did find a person who looked at
the airplane for us and e mailed me pictures. I will post pictures
under the same subject line in alt bin pictures aviation soon. The
reason for the e mail addy is that every time I post to news groups
all the script kiddies in world start sending me e mail virus.

If anyone cares I can keep you all up to date on the recovery of the
airplane and oh yes it is not a rag and tube airplane.

Again thanks to the other two posters who offered to help.

Dave Follett
Sec Air Heritage Inc
http://trfn.clpgh.org/ah

Old January 28th 04, 12:17 AM
Aeronautica Plus Aircraft Manuals

Our company is Aero Plus. We have manuals for aircraft dating pre-WWII on.
We have manuals for airframe, engines, propellers, carburetors, starters,
generators, magnetos, cameras, gunsights, turrets, etc. We can be reached
at:
719-282-6500 ph in the usa
719-282-6510 fax
Best regards,