Operation Bite - April 6th Sneak Attack By US Forces on Iran Planned

Old March 26th 07, 09:00 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Rob Arndt[_2_]

Default Operation Bite - April 6th Sneak Attack By US Forces on Iran Planned

On Mar 26, 11:49?am, Ragnar wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
I will not respond to this.

But you did.

Sorry, that should have read, "I will not respond to this any
further".

Dan expects to start a fight w/me at all cost. But since I have been
busy with 444 posts this month which are all on-topic and have stayed
out of the political BS to a large extent... this was the one shot he
had to attack me.

Anyway, I will ignore him in the future. He lacks any kind of real RAM
participation except to comment on others posts. You hardly ever find
any original topics posted by him- just attcks on other people, their
patriotism, and how he served his country. It has become so repetitive
and annoying that I just will not allow Dan to draw out a thread by
arguing with him.

My posts have largely drowned-out all the political BS here anyway.

Anyway Ragnar, I am responding to you in this post- not Dan. So if he
responds to this post YOU have the choice whether to answer back or
not.

Rob

Old March 27th 07, 02:24 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Ex-Pat Andy

wrote:
Forwarding the following but have absolutely no idea how credible this
is:

Operation Bite

In the UK military, "bite" is a term commonly used to describe a prank or
joke, e.g. go to Naval stores and collect a bucket of prop-wash. Methinks
this operation is well named

--
Andy

Old March 27th 07, 03:11 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Dan[_2_]

Ex-Pat Andy wrote:
wrote:
Forwarding the following but have absolutely no idea how credible this
is:

Operation Bite

In the UK military, "bite" is a term commonly used to describe a prank or
joke, e.g. go to Naval stores and collect a bucket of prop-wash. Methinks
this operation is well named

While you are there pick up 50 feet of flight line.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old March 27th 07, 04:03 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Ex-Pat Andy

Dan wrote:
Ex-Pat Andy wrote:
wrote:
Forwarding the following but have absolutely no idea how credible
this is:

Operation Bite

In the UK military, "bite" is a term commonly used to describe a
prank or joke, e.g. go to Naval stores and collect a bucket of
prop-wash. Methinks this operation is well named

While you are there pick up 50 feet of flight line.

Sorry too busy looking for the long stand.

--
Andy

Old March 27th 07, 09:31 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
guy

On 27 Mar, 08:24, Peter Twydell wrote:
In message , Dan
writes

Ex-Pat Andy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Ex-Pat Andy wrote:
wrote:
Forwarding the following but have absolutely no idea how credible
this is:

Operation Bite
In the UK military, "bite" is a term commonly used to describe a
prank or joke, e.g. go to Naval stores and collect a bucket of
prop-wash. Methinks this operation is well named

While you are there pick up 50 feet of flight line.
Sorry too busy looking for the long stand.

That's in the warehouse over by the big picture.

Where's the elbow grease kept?
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!- Hide quoted text -

Many years ago i was doing a student job at Fords and one of the lads
was sent out for a sky hook. He was away some time but came back with
a kids helium balloon attached to which was a bent paperclip
sellotaped on - they respected him a bit more after that!

guy

Old March 27th 07, 05:51 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Paul Elliot

Rob Arndt wrote:
[...]

Rob, did you get a chance to see "Wild Hogs" yet? Is it worth the effort?

--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics
German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by Italians.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/