Thunderbird pilot found at fault in Mountain Home AFB crash

Old January 26th 04, 07:58 AM
Ditch

Default Thunderbird pilot found at fault in Mountain Home AFB crash

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive...ll.html#186582

-John
*You are nothing until you have flown a Douglas, Lockheed, Grumman or North
American*
Old January 26th 04, 03:45 PM
w.a. manning

holy ****! not alot of time to determine if you should punch out!
Old January 26th 04, 04:15 PM
Tex Houston

"Ditch" wrote in message
http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive...ll.html#186582

-John

Nothing new here. I got a press release from the Secretary of the Air Force
on the 21st.

Tex

Old January 26th 04, 08:53 PM
Ditch

Nothing new here. I got a press release from the Secretary of the Air Force
on the 21st.

good for you. Why was this posted? Did you want everyone to see "Woohoo..look
at me, Tex..I had the info on the 21st!"
If it is not going to add anything, why are you even saying this? And since you
knew about it already, why did you even bother to read the post?

Old January 26th 04, 10:04 PM
Tex Houston

"Ditch" wrote in message
Nothing new here. I got a press release from the Secretary of the Air

Force
on the 21st.

good for you. Why was this posted? Did you want everyone to see

"Woohoo..look
at me, Tex..I had the info on the 21st!"
If it is not going to add anything, why are you even saying this? And

since you
knew about it already, why did you even bother to read the post?

-John

I posted it because you copied someone else's news. I subscribe to both
sources and instead of adding anything to the information you reported it as
if it was brand new stuff. It wasn't. I can send you the press release if
you wish. Don't know why I would bother but then I'm a nice guy which you
wouldn't understand judging by the shoulder chip.

Regards,

Tex Houston

Old January 27th 04, 02:32 AM
Peter Kemp

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:04:21 -0700, "Tex Houston"
wrote:

"Ditch" wrote in message
Nothing new here. I got a press release from the Secretary of the Air

Force
on the 21st.

good for you. Why was this posted? Did you want everyone to see

"Woohoo..look
at me, Tex..I had the info on the 21st!"
If it is not going to add anything, why are you even saying this? And

since you
knew about it already, why did you even bother to read the post?

-John

I posted it because you copied someone else's news. I subscribe to both
sources and instead of adding anything to the information you reported it as
if it was brand new stuff. It wasn't. I can send you the press release if
you wish. Don't know why I would bother but then I'm a nice guy which you
wouldn't understand judging by the shoulder chip.

Tex,

Don't take this the wrong way, but not everyone subscribed to this
group gets the Air Force press releases, so I appreciated the original
poster's input, and especially the video link.

SO perhaps in future you could suggest others subscribe, rather than
coming off as a little.....well.....brusque.

Peter Kemp