JN-4 Curtiss

Old October 14th 04, 12:34 AM
Jabbar Thomas

Default JN-4 Curtiss

Hi, folks,

I am a recent film school grad writer/director working on my first
feature length script that involves aviators that flew between WWI and
1926. The "CN-4 Curtiss Jenny" is the plane that I will be dealing
with for the most part. My first requirement is to find someone who
knows a lot about the plane, its use and peformance and a bit about
how pilots were trained at early European flight schools such as Ecole
D'Aviation des Freres Caudron at Le Crotoy, France.

If anyone has any info or knows someone who is familiar with the
subject matter, I would definitely be interested in communicating with
you.

Thanks

Curtiss Pusher Model D Home Built 12 February 22nd 18 10:50 PM
Curtiss SBC-4 bear Naval Aviation 3 April 25th 04 05:53 AM
Interview of Finnish Curtiss Hawk 75 pilot Jarl Arnkil Jukka O. Kauppinen Military Aviation 0 January 31st 04 05:42 PM
Curtiss Flying boat Russian 1915 old hoodoo Naval Aviation 1 January 16th 04 12:06 AM
CUrtiss Hawk 75 performance debate Jukka O. Kauppinen Military Aviation 3 July 16th 03 10:45 AM