Looking to self-isolate?

Old March 15th 20, 04:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking to self-isolate?

Looking to self-isolate?

At Lake Keepit with barely 3 humans per square kilometre, you can happily achieve social separation away from the bacterial petri dish of city life and still enjoy life to the full.

Bring your own germ-free glider and tie it down far from anywhere or simply sanitise the well-equipped cockpit of one of LKSCs club gliders with a quick alcohol wipe.

Keepit’s 365 day a year operation means you can stay as long as you like to avoid re-infection and with a wide range of accommodation choices from luxury to camping, you’re as isolated as you want.

Instruction and coaching by quarantined instructors is available for those wanting to brush up old skills or learn some new ones… while you still can.

CJ for LKSC

P.S. BYO bog roll

Pic: https://ibb.co/pQZMhyK
Old March 15th 20, 06:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

You might want to read your local newspaper before laying out the welcome mat.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-...-test/12057094
Old March 15th 20, 11:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

You might want to re-read the title of the post
Old March 16th 20, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

On Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 4:57:24 AM UTC-7, wrote:
You might want to re-read the title of the post

People should realise that Lake Keepit membership requires a sense of humour.
(see Casey's photo link)
Jim
Old March 16th 20, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stephen Szikora

My mother always told me if I self-isolated my hand would stay that way.
Old March 16th 20, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

I had to look up "bog roll".Â* Imagine hoarding that!Â* Don't they know
about the one square method?

--
Dan, 5J
Old March 16th 20, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On 3/16/2020 11:14 AM, JS wrote:
On Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 4:57:24 AM UTC-7, wrote:
You might want to re-read the title of the post

People should realise that Lake Keepit membership requires a sense of humour.
(see Casey's photo link)
Jim

--
Dan, 5J

No TDYs to UK? The RAF TP was kind of rough and wax paper like.

Frank Whiteley
Old March 16th 20, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 13:04:43 -0700, Frank Whiteley wrote:

No TDYs to UK? The RAF TP was kind of rough and wax paper like.

I met the stuff at a Naval establishment in Bath, but I don't remember
rough at all. Thin, tough, waxed to a shiny finish and each sheet stamped
with "Property of HMG". Not exactly fit for purpose.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

Old March 16th 20, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Monday, March 16, 2020 at 2:18:00 PM UTC-6, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 13:04:43 -0700, Frank Whiteley wrote:

No TDYs to UK? The RAF TP was kind of rough and wax paper like.

I met the stuff at a Naval establishment in Bath, but I don't remember
rough at all. Thin, tough, waxed to a shiny finish and each sheet stamped
with "Property of HMG". Not exactly fit for purpose.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

Yeah, not really rough, though we joked about the wood chips in it (not).

Frank W
Old March 17th 20, 12:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

On Monday, March 16, 2020 at 10:59:20 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
I had to look up "bog roll".Â* Imagine hoarding that!Â* Don't they know
about the one square method?

"One Square" Do you mean John Wayne toilet paper "Don't take **** off nobody"

Richard