F-22 Lies

Old January 14th 04, 09:28 PM
Krztalizer

trust me--you are not in the same league

LOL well, if I start to drift, oar-slap me before I make myself look
ridiculous!

In fact, most of your posts are pretty well worded and
well supported, except for that time you claimed armor has no role in the
urban fight...but we'll forgive that as a momentary lapse..

Ack! Like Jacob Marley, I have links of chain made from such mistakes dragging
behind me. What can ya do?

The Russians have quite a lot to be proud of in terms of their aviation
acheivements,

Agree - I would have had no fun at all in this life if it hadn't been for ol'
Igor. Bless em.

like you I have found that the subject has been
opverwhelmed by a few of thier more vocal proponents who have an apparent
inferiority complex that compels them to exaggerate their accomplishments in
a generally vain effort to convince us that they remain on the very
forefront of the field despite ample evidence otherwise.

Certainly takes away from their allure.

Old January 14th 04, 09:39 PM
Krztalizer

You should have a talk with your wife, about such anti-semitic speach.

No, Tarver, I didn't call my kids "half jews", but thanks for the word

twist.

Yes you did, the children are either Jewish, or they are not.

NO, I DIDN'T, and even where you quoted me directly, I never said they are
"half-Jews" as you incorrectly attributed to me. Geez, grab a whiff of reality
- these are MY kids and I wouldn't be insulting them.

You sound like a NAZI, with your "relocation law" references.

I never mentioned a word about "relocation law" in any post I have made in my
8+ years online, ya big idiot.

Gordon
====(A+C====
USN SAR

Donate your memories - write a note on the back and send your old photos to a
reputable museum, don't take them with you when you're gone.

Old January 14th 04, 09:42 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Krztalizer" wrote in message
You should have a talk with your wife, about such anti-semitic speach.

No, Tarver, I didn't call my kids "half jews", but thanks for the word

twist.

Yes you did, the children are either Jewish, or they are not.

NO, I DIDN'T, and even where you quoted me directly, I never said they are
"half-Jews" as you incorrectly attributed to me. Geez, grab a whiff of

reality
- these are MY kids and I wouldn't be insulting them.

You are refering to your children in a manner consistent with automatic
relocation, under Reich Law. It is offensive.

If you have no respect for your own children, at least have some respect for
those the Germans murdered.

Old January 14th 04, 09:51 PM
Krztalizer

My oldest daughter is a Jew, Krztalizer needs to clean up his hate speach.

There is no such thing as half Jewish.

I am not Jewish, my wife is Jewish. One half of each. Use semantics to make
yourself sound holier than Mao if you want, but my use of the term 'half
Jewish' was in no way related to anything the f*ing Nazis used as a term. I
somehow believe they used a German/Deutsche word anyway, so perhaps the "hate
speech" is just voices in your head. I love my kids and I know I was not
intending any sort of slight against them, so bite me. I married a woman in
the Jewish faith, so whatever you invent as about my motives doesn't hold water
- I could care less what religion ANYONE is and as long as it doesn't advocate
hurting other people, I don't give a crap one way or other about any religion
at all.

"Hate speech" is when you take my innocuous 'my children are half Jewish'
comment and twisting it to say I called them "half-jews" (notice the change? I
do.). That's hate speech, so perhaps you can consider cleaning up your own.

But let me get this straight - when my father in law (Russian-Polish Jew) says
that his grandkids are 'half Jewish' (he leaves off the fact that I am full
Russian and contributed somewhat), I am supposed to be offended and accuse him
of being a Nazi and using "hate speech"? Amazing, John. Enlighten me on how I
am supposed to correct him - do I first accuse him of being a Nazi? Or do I
modify what he says to make it "Half-Jew" first?

Gordon
Old January 14th 04, 09:58 PM
Krztalizer

You are refering to your children in a manner consistent with automatic
relocation, under Reich Law.

You know something I didn't - I never bothered to learn Reich Law. Is there a
listing somewhere that has a list of English words and combinations that you
equate to wartime German terms, that are offensive? That would help in the
future.

It is offensive.

Can you perhaps show me something that shows the German law included the
verbatim English words I used, that you find so offensive? Or perhaps you are
being an ass at my expense?

If you have no respect for your own children, at least have some respect for
those the Germans murdered.

I have equal respect for both. I would not intentionally use a German wartime
term for either my children nor the honored dead, contrary to your best efforts
to portray it that way.
Old January 14th 04, 09:58 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Krztalizer" wrote in message

My oldest daughter is a Jew, Krztalizer needs to clean up his hate

speach.

There is no such thing as half Jewish.

I am not Jewish, my wife is Jewish. One half of each.

Children with Jewish mothers are traditionally Jews.

Use semantics to make
yourself sound holier than Mao if you want, but my use of the term 'half
Jewish' was in no way related to anything the f*ing Nazis used as a term.

This thread branch is about accusing Robert of being a NAZI. Here you are
using speech that is offensive and NAZI. You might want to consider your
children's feelings, should you come in contact with other Jews. Some Jews
will become violently angry, when hearing the terms quarter Jew and half
Jew. For these were the first to be relocated to what we now call
deathcamps, or just shot in the head. Relocation was the NAZI politically
correct way of refering to eugenics.

I am not trying to be mean to you, just educate you.

Old January 14th 04, 10:06 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Krztalizer" wrote in message
You are refering to your children in a manner consistent with automatic
relocation, under Reich Law.

You know something I didn't - I never bothered to learn Reich Law. Is

there a
listing somewhere that has a list of English words and combinations that

you
equate to wartime German terms, that are offensive? That would help in

the
future.

I just know this one because of my afiliation with Jews and their unpleasant
reaction to the idea that any person can be part Jewish. Being that you
have a Jewish wife, you are likely to be in a situation where you will
eventually interact with other Jews.

It is offensive.

Can you perhaps show me something that shows the German law included the
verbatim English words I used, that you find so offensive? Or perhaps you

are
being an ass at my expense?

What you said would be a death sentence for your children, under Reich Law.

If you have no respect for your own children, at least have some respect

for
those the Germans murdered.

I have equal respect for both. I would not intentionally use a German

wartime
term for either my children nor the honored dead, contrary to your best

efforts
to portray it that way.

If you had listened to begin with, your education could have been easier. I
don't want you to hurt your inlaw's feelings, or anyone else you might meet.

Old January 14th 04, 10:51 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Krztalizer" wrote in message
You are refering to your children in a manner consistent with automatic
relocation, under Reich Law.

You know something I didn't - I never bothered to learn Reich Law. Is

there a
listing somewhere that has a list of English words and combinations that

you
equate to wartime German terms, that are offensive? That would help in

the
future.

[eerie music background required] Come to the light, Gordon...come to the
light. Killfile the Tarvernaut and be free of his inane (and usually insane)
rambling rants. If it does not fill your inner soul with peace, it'll at
least prevent you from punching a hole through your monitor. Maybe if enough
folks follow this approach he'll give up and go away.

Brooks

Old January 14th 04, 10:59 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

snip
[eerie music background required] Come to the light, Gordon...come to the
light. Killfile the Tarvernaut and be free of his inane (and usually

insane)
rambling rants. If it does not fill your inner soul with peace, it'll at
least prevent you from punching a hole through your monitor. Maybe if

enough
folks follow this approach he'll give up and go away.

The irony being the Mary has posted that this kevin Brooks creep is in her
killfile and there is no nicer person on the newsgroup.

Old January 15th 04, 12:23 AM
John R Weiss

"Krztalizer" wrote...

Can you perhaps show me something that shows the German law included the
verbatim English words I used, that you find so offensive? Or perhaps you are
being an ass at my expense?

It is extremely unlikely Tarver can or will back up his claims -- he almost
never can.

He is "being and ass at [your] expense" because that is what he does for fun.
It's best to just recognize tarver for the pitiful thing he is, and don't let
him eat at you.

If you want to joust with him, do it for solely for the entertainment value;
it's not worth much even then, though...