Flight Instructors- all different

Old January 8th 10, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,alt.arts.poetry.comments,misc.news.internet.discuss
Lucky

Default Flight Instructors- all different

"Mark" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 11:52 am, Violet Gail Eldridge
wrote:
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:39:09 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:
As I am the object of John's obsession, I give all of 20
seconds of my time to explain:

Since he runs around the internet trying to stick his
head up my ass, I conclude that he isn't my friend,
but rather....
I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids.
So why should I
spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?
---
Mark

Mark(ie) on Mark(ie):

Retired aka lazy, bored and too stupid to do **** anymore - "I've since
moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative energy, and Victory
gardens."~sci.physics

Obese - "I have my own weight issues" ~misc.news.internet.discuss

Troll/Forger - Admitted ~rec.aviation.piloting

Philosopher - "Most people live lives of quiet desperation."
~alt.support.depression.manic

BiPolar FukkNutzoid - "Its really less about how we got this way, and
more about who we're going to become." ~alt.support.depression.manic

Claims To Be Uber-Wealthy - "It's only $500,000 dollars..."
~misc.writing

Brilliance...In His Own Mind - "But what makes me a creative genius.."
~misc.writing

Founder of Art Academy - "Nor was it when I founded a school of the arts
in my name..." ~misc.writing

National Politician and Grand Entreprenuer - "convincing the chairman of
the bank and head of the
Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington, D.C. and within 3 days
bring me a Small Business Admin.check for 350 thousand dollars."
~misc.writing

Loved By Celebrities - "Mark Who Was Invited By Elvis To Graceland"
~signature several newsgroups

****sman - "Some cute little brunette named Tammy steal her boyfriend's
car and credit cards
and put me up on the 14th floor of the "Yachtsman" for a week in Myrtle
Beach, while spending thousands by day, and smoking the sheets by
night." ~misc.writing

Google Profile - "I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things
people think are impossible. I'm a dichotomy, a soft diamond, a
militaristic saint, and always a very wise fool."

--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm0tugjJs_A

Keep it coming. What else am I good at?

You did know that in Junior high school I memorized the
Latin genus of all the snakes in North America didn't you?
I was a herpetologist by age 15, same time I began to sell
my cubist paintings.

:Please add this to the list, OH...and my GIANT penis!

Ok, now, what can you think of?

---
Mark, aka...Mr.Wonderful

Um, not dead yet?

Flight instructors fred Piloting 4 June 15th 07 04:49 PM
Flight instructors fred Piloting 5 April 19th 07 07:12 PM
Flight Instructors Needed john price Piloting 9 March 30th 06 02:31 PM
Wanted, Flight Instructors Paul Aviation Marketplace 0 June 21st 04 08:48 PM
Where are the flight instructors? No Such User Piloting 6 March 6th 04 03:58 PM