Historical NOTAMs

Old June 25th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Historical NOTAMs

Today I was a bit curious about what NOTAMs were issued when Mount Saint
Helens exploded in Washington back in 1980. Is there a place on the Web where
very old NOTAMs can be looked up (for free)?
Old June 25th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Buster Hymen

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Today I was a bit curious about what NOTAMs were issued when Mount
Saint Helens exploded in Washington back in 1980. Is there a place on
the Web where very old NOTAMs can be looked up (for free)?

Why should we tell you for free?

Old June 26th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Yet another frogger above (was: Historical NOTAMs)

In article , Maxwell says...

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Today I was a bit curious about what NOTAMs were issued when Mount Saint
Helens exploded in Washington back in 1980. Is there a place on the Web
where
very old NOTAMs can be looked up (for free)?

Troll elsewhere.

Why?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 26th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Forged post above

Old June 26th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Best Way to Breakup

Maxwell, ye cockered half a soul, this is the foul fiend
Flibbertigibbet, ye gobbled:

I've got a computer... I don't NEED a life!

Old June 26th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:dtA8k.1301$oY2.726
@newsfe21.lga:

Nope

Bertie
Old June 26th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Today I was a bit curious about what NOTAMs were issued when Mount
Saint Helens exploded in Washington back in 1980. Is there a place on
the Web where very old NOTAMs can be looked up (for free)?

Why, you gong to do some retro simming?

Bertie
Old June 26th 08, 08:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

Why, you gong to do some retro simming?

No. I was doing some research on the effect of volcanic eruptions on
aviation.
Old June 26th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Today I was a bit curious about what NOTAMs were issued when Mount Saint
Helens exploded in Washington back in 1980. Is there a place on the Web

where
very old NOTAMs can be looked up (for free)?

WOW! They certainly don't write NOTAMS that way anymore. I think it's a 9-11
thing.

Old June 26th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

Why, you gong to do some retro simming?

No. I was doing some research on the effect of volcanic eruptions on
aviation.

No need, you don't fly and the effects are well known.

Bertie