Newsgroup troubles all over, FYI...

Old July 1st 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Welsh Dog

Default Newsgroup troubles all over, FYI...

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:39:15 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:
Welsh Dog wrote in
:
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 06:21:56 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:
In article , walking
says...

Want to know why this news group is being slapped repeatedly? Here
is my conjecture...

snip ongoing stupidity

Wrong... you're all just pathetic ******s with too much time on your
one remaining hand.

Now if you did something useful with that 'other hand'... like
sticking it up your nose to pick your itsy bitsy brains... the rest of
the usenet world could live in peace.
Still, I suppose while you're here, the more intelligent life forms
can get on with real life, so there are compensations... of a sort.

Carry on... don't forget your hankies.

No need...

.... that figures.

Welshdog

Corgi?

Bless you.

Bertie

Bassett??

Welshdog
--

Australian Opinion http://australianopinion.com

News and views... for people like youse!!
Old July 1st 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Welsh Dog wrote in
:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:39:15 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:
Welsh Dog wrote in
m:
wrote:
[...]

I'm amply blessed.

Bertie

Bassett??

Yes thanks.
Old July 2nd 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Michael Rhodes

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:14:45 -0600, walking wrote:

In an off-topic note at the bottom of the post, if you are an
audiophile, (and many are); concerning the Zobel circuit, if you
haven't heard of that. Thieves stole it from us.

The resistor value
should be 8 ohms for 8 ohm speakers, 4 for 4 ohm.

In my haste I forgot to mention they should be high-power resistors,
10 watt. 5 watts might probably work fine, though high is best. Those
are not uncommon (Radio Shack) nor expensive. 4 ohm resistors can be
constructed by connecting two 8 ohms (more common) in parallel.

Capacitor ratings are in volts. At least a 50 volt rating is
preferred, and that is typical for bi-polar caps. To get 30 uf
capacitance you can connect 3 10-uf capacitors in parallel. Connecting
resistors in parallel increases conductance, therefore reduces
resistance. That's logical. But connecting capacitors in parallel
increases capacitance.
--
Michael
Old July 2nd 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate
The God of Odd Statements, Henry Schmidt

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 06:21:56 -0700, Maxwell did most oddly state:
walking says...

The topic of this post is the harassment of this news group, and others;
and the U.S. in general. Apologies for it not being directly related to
piloting aircraft. I have tried to keep this brief.

Want to know why this news group is being slapped repeatedly? Here is
my conjecture...

It is part the rape of the U.S. The manhood of the American pilot (you)
is a major target.

It is homosexual. Hence the crap seen here & in everyone's e-mail; and
why they don't mind raping the rest of the world in the process. Their
moral commitment is 'questionable'.

It is Jewish, with motive. They are why we are in Iraq, and why we
haven't been able to drill off our coast; lest we be interested in other
oil than that in the Middle East Have you seen nonsensical (therefore
useless) energy solutions lately, and repeatedly? They are of Jewish
origin; with the hate of mankind to blind mankind coming from a queer.
They own the advertising billboards.

No joke. This is not out of prejudice. Do you have a knee-jerk
reaction against anti-Semitism? That is prejudice. Should you react
that way? How did it get their?

The queers want to be heroes, and think nothing of corrupting the hell
into anything they touch, and lying like a devil about 'love'. Of
course it is rape. It was a Jew who destroyed Enron from inside; then,
with many others, cashed in on the troubled name of Enron to rape
California. Their loyalties, if any, are Zionist, and they know how the
markets work.

They control our government. A proof I can give is in Bush's response
to the nation on the evening of 9/11, the day of the attack and collapse
of the World Trade Center. On that otherwise tragic day, he began his
speech saying, "Good evening", and ended it with the words "Good night."
Should we not be very surprised? Astonished? Heard a word about it?
He was not responsible, but a 'puppet.'
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...010911-16.html

That, along with his reading to school children in his brother's state
of Florida during the actual attack; as if the event were teaching
'children.' (You) That circumstance appears contrived of course.
Later, the noisy, overbearing discussion by the press on Sadam's WMD's
was a motivating and numbing farce. The press knew it was a lie.

They will numb the hell out of us. It is their way of killing us.

The motive for 911? Portions within the U.S. government allowed the
attack to happen in order to motivate the U.S. into a Middle East war;
to democratize it, while only _hoping_ to disable Muslim tradition in
the region. They do not complain for us that we would be stuck in a
highly problematic situation. Under deception, many people were
murdered and much property was destroyed in order to force the U.S. into
a useless war in the Middle East.

The Zionists are everywhere, and coming here from other countries.
Australia, in particular. FOX/Newscorp is Australian. As for this news
group, Bertie the Bunyip, (with 'Bunyip' translated as a "devil" or
"spirit", a mythical creature from Australian folklore.) Bertie is a
distraction from the distraction pestering you with absolute nonsense.
It is sufficient that his name is a reminder of the evil from overseas
that is here, without hinting they are Jewish. They are here. They are
not us. And they are something else which is not healthy for us. It
suits them to be that way, for they are queer.

France also is part of it, apparently; such as in Mxsmanic. As for the
U.S., Areva is a nuclear energy company from France moving in to profit
from our energy needs. We have had much difficulty in building our own
reactors and storing spent fuel. That is not a policy derived
sovereignly.

I suspect Jay Honeck; with his ownership of a 'inviting hotel', and his
ability to write. I accuse him of being a Jew, decidedly different, and
alluring.

If you hear a British or Aussie accent on American TV (such as GEICO),
think JEWISH. They own all the news services; essentially being in
complete control of the media. Egomaniacal is a proper descriptive term
for those @#$%@.

Without apologies, (and only for the hope of it), they use American
blood to save their own asses. For the most part they are homosexual
(marriage is not proof of heterosexuaility), so they are not quite in
their sane minds, and quite easily could be off their rockers. If you
see a hard-nose fight for democracy, which seems beyond practical sense,
then think homosexual, and think Jewish.

They have this country, and these news group, by the balls.

They are persistent. They are world-wide, forcing U.S. interests
world-wide. They are evil.

God damn them.
--
Michael Rhodes

Djikrie, this looks like one of your'n

I have but this to say to Michael Rhodes, regarding the international
gay/Jewish konspiracy to "destroy" the US: Get the **** off my side.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #28; Usenet Ruiner #5
Demon Lord of Confusion -- bi and not anti-Semitic
Official Chung Demon; Top Asshole #3
COOSN-029-06-71069; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
The posting nym is best removed from my posting address if your goal is
to speak with me in private.
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!
"Atheists are people who have no invisible means of support"
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

"I know how you special busboys are.
You're crazy." -- John "special busboy" Wentzky, in Message-ID:

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic". Message-ID:

"Fredbot == SameAsB4 == TGOOS

"You are stalking me, even after I thrashed ya." -- PorchMonkey4Life,
a veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Doc Savage for the 21st
Century. No, really. Would I lie? MID: zaUqh.2972$E35.415@trnddc02

"He unleashes a fecal explosion he time he posts. He uses so many nyms
because he gets beaten so easily and so convincingly in flame wars and
tries to hide behind nyms in the hopes of getting a fresh start. To bad
for him that his lameness keep shining through like a beacon for all
tards (e.g., SameAs$B4, Demon Spawn, Barbara's Pus$y, FredBot,
TGOOS, ......, etc)" -- Monkey-man identifies jitter as me, among
others, in broken English, in MID: Z_Xqh.3167$E35.215@trnddc02

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of the above k00k
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"Right you are correct. Someone hooked me. I do believe in building
relationships. That is what Christians are required to do. I am amoral.
I am sure you know what that means. So are Scorpios. I am being
'protected' by the Formosa Rule because of my 'mental illness'. I am not
targeting 'teh Mop Jockey'. You are and you are using me as a bait.
Please stop. I have my own fish to reel in. Leave me alone. It is my hope
that I will be able to catch a fish and reel it in for you. Once my
retired bishop thought I was fishing for him and he took the bait, alas
it wasn't me and that spelled the demise of our relationship. Have a
little bit more faith in me. An Eastern Orthodox bishop thought I was
fishing for him and willingly, proudly and defiantly took the bait on
public record, and it wasn't even me. Give me a break." -- Atlanta
Olympiada "Erica" Kane yammered in
"It does to a certain extant physically and theoretically
it holds even into the quantum but there observational confirmation is
limited or non existent. That's the problem and the major stumbling
block to field unification. For Dr. Einstein held out that a physical
based field theory should be sought out and not left to quantum
uncertainty of how the universe primly base works. Man made coordinate
systems are fine without knowing from where or what is the base essence
of what the space as deduced field is composed of, but not totally
satisfactory. Anomalies keep space cropping up and scientists have to
keep adjusting for these unexpected events. It's like a blind man that
has memorized his physical surroundings to a point he feels very
comfortable until that one new or unexpected event pops up and he's lost
and fumbling." -- nightbat, in one of his more lucid moments.
To Whom It May Concern: Att'y Michael James Cranston stalker kook, Esq.,
is a dog****er and Kook of the Month for March 2007