Steven P, McNicoll just ****ed me off

Old August 18th 05, 08:14 PM
Happy Dog

"Dave" wrote in
There is no fear of retaliation.

People say stuff here that they would never say to you face to face.
These kinds of forums have opened up a way for people to say whats
"REALLY" on their minds without any fear.

Some of the things I've seen people say here would get them a severe
beating, or DEAD if they were talking to a person live. I also guess that
depends on who they are talking to.

he he The joys of Usenet. I don't write anything I wouldn't say in person
except to someone who poses some sort of threat. Even here, though, I've
seen people stalked and harrassed by idiots who think it's fair game to post
personal information on people whos views they don't like. It's happened to
me a few times. But, after more than a decade of this, it's still an
enjoyable pasttime and way better than watching television.

moo

Old August 18th 05, 08:26 PM
Happy Dog

"Mike Weller" wrote in message
And your infantile cry for attention by naming another poster in the
subject
line will?

You're right about that. I regret naming Steven in the original
title.

That's commendable. Pardon my net-nanny routine.

Old August 19th 05, 03:13 AM
James Robinson

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

James Robinson wrote:
Do such actions also help explain the high fatality rate of
commercial pilots, one of the highest rates of any occupation?

No. The high fatality rate is due to the crap we have to operate, and
the crappy weather in which we are expected to operate. Commercial
pilots aren't able to always sit on the ground and wait out the
weather; we are expected to go. Should it be that way? No, It just
is.

Please take your judgemental attitude and shove it up your ass. And
have a nice day.

Now is that nice? I only asked an innocent little question. Well perhaps
not so innocent...