Spinner, aluminium or fibreglass? Safety?

Old April 1st 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Spinner, aluminium or fibreglass? Safety?

"stol" wrote

After sleeping on this and listening to Jim ,who's comments I have
read for years and respected I agree I went way too far. It is my Type
A personality that probably drives me. Also the years of competition
as a driver has formed my actions of taking no prisoners. On the track
it's either them or me to the finish line first and I will work to be
a better human. After all one day I will come face to face to Marc and
I respect the fact he is a fellow experimantal aircraft builder and
would like to debate him in a calm way.. As for Spaceship one,,,, my
take is those guys will make NASA obsolete and stand aviation on its
ear. You guys rock.....And thanks Jim for pointing out my bad
attitude...

Peace to all... aand mostly to you Marc..

You are "officially" restored in my book, as a "big man."

It takes a lot of guts to admit to your shortcomings (we all have them, from
time to time) and apologize. Good job.

Maybe someday I can make an auto engine work in an airplane, like you! g

Ps. As for the Steven. P Mc Nicoll thing I will have a harder time
resolving that issue. G

Agreed, 100%, there. I have (in the past)enjoyed hearing the "by the book"
readings of Steven, but he spewed way more than I could swallow, with this
last episode. I know he does not care, but I tossed him in the kill file.

Like everyone, he will get to come out again, some day, and I'll read him
again, and see how it goes. There are only a few people that have a
permanent location in the looney bin! g
--
Jim in NC

Old April 1st 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Richard Riley" wrote

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com

plonk

Of course, you can do what you want with your kill file, but Ben might be
worth your second chance. He posted a nice apology, and you probably didn't
see it, because he was already plonked.

Just thought I would let you know.
--
Jim in NC

Old April 2nd 07, 07:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("Marc J. Zeitlin" wrote)
The plane is flying well and safely, and I rarely play with myself while
working on the engine.

"Don't pump it."

"I'm not pumping it!"

Montblack