Thunderbird Crash Footage

Old March 3rd 04, 03:02 PM
Gig Giacona

"Toks Desalu" wrote in message
news:ms91c.30081$PR3.525059@attbi_s03...

You have no idea what you are talking about. The Corporation I work for
serves about 100 clients. In many different industries. Number of

employees
at each range from 3 to around 100.

Of our 100 clients only 4 are Sole Props, 10 are LLC (what we here in
Arkansas call partnerships and also a type of corporations) and the rest

are
Corporations.

You are under the mistaken assumption that only really big businesses

are
corporations. This just proves your ignorance on the topic of the

economy.

In this situation you may be right. But, I am trying to illustrate that
"combined number of proprietorships and partnerships in the United States

is
more than five times the number of corporations." Because of this

statement,
I only assume that my previous comment might be more accurute. Since you
explain that only four of them belong to partnerships, then I am mistaken.
However, the question is still left unanswered:

Everything you see, touch, use, eat, wear or live in was probably

produced
by a corporation and could be produced in no other way.

How can we prove that corportations produce more products than the

combined
sole proprietorship and partnership?

What you need to do is get over this assumption that incorporated entities
are in some way evil and that products produced by and the people that own
non-incorporated entities are in some way golden and pure.

There are nice people and there are assholes. It doesn't matter if they have
INC after their business name. And that is all a corporation is a person or
group that has filed with the state to act in some way.

You do know that many if not most charitable organizations are CORPORATIONS
don't you.

GigG

Old March 3rd 04, 03:04 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Tom Sixkiller wrote:

And "rich" is defined as anyone who makes twice what I do.

Ahhhh...the traditional definition of _rich_ is someone who merely has a
dollar more than you.

Inflation.

George Patterson
A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you look forward to the trip.
Old March 3rd 04, 03:34 PM
Joe Morris

"Jay Beckman" writes:

"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Jay
Sometimes it's easier to go to Google and type the word or phrase in
to get an answer vs asking the group and waiting around for an answer

Thanks, Big John -- but it wasn't me that was doing the asking!

I think he meant me...

The "other" Jay

Jay Beckman
Student Pilot - KCHD
3.2 Hrs ... Nowhere to go but up!

....and "QFE" by itself as a Google search yields 50,000+ hits, starting
with "Quad Fast Ethernet". grin Adding "altimeter" to the search
brings up what you need.

But as a student pilot, please recall that the most stupid question
is the one that you don't ask. If there's something about flying
that you don't understand, it's far better to ask it while sitting
in front of a monitor at home than to realize while on short final
that you need the answer before landing...

And while definitions of "QFE" found on Google will probably be
correct, there are issues where a search on Google will return
conflicting responses. (surprised?) Ask the questions here and
you might also get conflicting responses, but you'll also get a
discussion as other posters offer arguments for or against one
of the answers, giving you some ideas about what to ask your instructor
in a face-to-face discussion.

And welcome to the ranks of aviation!

Joe Morris
Old March 3rd 04, 03:38 PM
Joe Morris

"BTIZ" writes:

you can't set QFE when the field elevation is that high above sea level

Perhaps not on a regular (civilian) aircraft altimeter, but given the
number of toys that are part of a typical military bird it would seem
that something as simple as a parachute jumper's alitmeter (which *is*
designed to be set to QFE) would be a good, inexpensive way to do
a sanity check on altitudes used in low-level aerobatics.

Joe Morris
Old March 3rd 04, 07:51 PM
Jay Beckman

"Joe Morris" wrote in message

[...]

Thank you Joe...

Jay Beckman
Student Pilot - KCHD
3.2 Hrs ... Nowhere to go but up!

Old March 3rd 04, 11:20 PM
C J Campbell

Everything you see, touch, use, eat, wear or live in was probably

produced
by a corporation and could be produced in no other way.

Actually major stuff came from sole proprietorship or partnership

business.
You see, corporations sell the finishing products. Parts within products

is
bought from sole proprietorship or partnerships business. So, Technically,
everything you see, touch, use, eat, wear or live in most likely produced

by
private business. Only corporations have the power to manipulate financial
system.

Absolute nonsense. Corporations come in all sizes. Some have only a single
shareholder and no employees.

Almost all producers of raw materials, including mining and petroleum
companies, farms, fishing boats, etc., are corporations.

Old March 3rd 04, 11:23 PM
C J Campbell

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message

"Toks Desalu" wrote in message

Everything you see, touch, use, eat, wear or live in was probably

produced
by a corporation and could be produced in no other way.

Actually major stuff came from sole proprietorship or partnership

business.
You see, corporations sell the finishing products. Parts within products

is
bought from sole proprietorship or partnerships business.

Only marginally correct.

Not even marginally correct.

Old March 4th 04, 12:04 AM
Newps

Toks Desalu wrote:

Actually major stuff came from sole proprietorship or partnership business.
You see, corporations sell the finishing products. Parts within products is
bought from sole proprietorship or partnerships business. So, Technically,
everything you see, touch, use, eat, wear or live in most likely produced by
private business. Only corporations have the power to manipulate financial
system.

Got to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Old March 4th 04, 12:04 AM
Newps

Big John wrote:

QFE is a Q code used by pilots and air traffic control

Not in this country.

Old March 4th 04, 03:34 AM
C J Campbell

"Toks Desalu" wrote in message

In this situation you may be right. But, I am trying to illustrate that
"combined number of proprietorships and partnerships in the United States

is
more than five times the number of corporations."

Even though you probably made up this statistic out of thin air it means
absolutely nothing.