Pw5 is the best for any class.

Old December 22nd 04, 08:59 PM
TeamP1

Default Pw5 is the best for any class.

Hey

listen to Al...

He knows...

PW5 sucks... If some one has different opinion, please DO NOT let us
know as this conversation has been done and overwith sooooooo many
times...

Open class rulez... (or ventus what ever

Soarenger
Old December 22nd 04, 11:10 PM

Having flown 3 hours in a PW5 I can honestly say it was one of the most
underwhelming points of my soaring career.

Now if I take my ASW22 I have over 800 hours in that and I must say its
jolly nice!!

I liked the ASW17 and the Ventus B 16.6 was a great machine too.
My old Libelle and Kestrel were again great ships each with there own
plusses and minuses.

I find it funny that my old SZD59 at 13M would out perform a PW5 and
could pull 7G's

Guess the SZD 59 was the nearest I ever got to a PW5 ownership. But
you cant fly a PW5 inverted in the wave pulling snap rolls.

Yup case closed... PW5's really do suck!!

Al
owner of former owner of Libelle, Kestrel, ASW22, SZD59, ASW17, Ventus
B, Nimbus2M

Old December 23rd 04, 01:04 AM

Gliderforum only has a filter for Leonard the lunatic's class C IP
subnet

All other conversation is free flowing except Redsell who got voted off
by the members.

RAS is where the loons hang out.

Eric you updated your photo for soaring magazine yet?
Al
http://www.gliderforum.com
A better place to discuss soaring.

Old December 23rd 04, 07:15 AM

You might have a point there Mark

Even if you cant find Minden NV

I think it was Terry Delorre who said after flying a PW5.
"Its like masturbating with a cheese grater..... Curious but not very
satisfying."

Al

Old December 23rd 04, 03:01 PM
Greybeard

On 22 Dec 2004 17:04:38 -0800, "
wrote:

Gliderforum only has a filter for Leonard the lunatic's class C IP
subnet

My, my. Al the anus is still proud of that, but I still haven't made
any attempt to jump into his ****pit. Which brings up the question,
as my ISP doesn't assign static IP, it must mean he's blocked everyone
that uses my ISP? Way to go! fathead!