Different standards ?

Old March 30th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Uncle Al[_2_]

Default Different standards ?

On Mar 30, 2:34*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
Ari writes:
If I have to pussy foot around to beg my way into a club, the club can
shove it

An excellent policy.

What would you know of excellence?

Where's your Piper Seneca?

---
Uncle Al

Old March 30th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Uncle Al[_2_]

On Mar 29, 3:09*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
FMO writes:
SO... is this an age related thing - does the older CFI have a higher set of
standards as me is "protecting" HIS clubs aircraft

Personality, not age. Plus a different set of ulterior motives.

What an idiot you are Jeffrey. This has nothing to do with
personality or "ulterior motives". The older man has higher
standards, as well as the club plane to consider.

I am just left with the feeling that he does not want me to join and this is
a mechanism to block me.

That is certainly a possibility. It is, after all, a club, not a
profit-oriented business, so personality clashes are important, whereas simply
paying for a service is not.

Please. Get a loaded gun. Stick it in your mouth and pull the
trigger. You owe it to the world.

---
Uncle Al

Old March 31st 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:07:32 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Al wrote:

On Mar 30, 12:31*pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 05:57:39 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Al wrote:
Mark

Glad you trolled by.

I am going to check out how a bi-polar, medicated nuthead got his PPL.
When, not if, I find you, and you have lied to the FAA, I will
personally not stop breathing until you are put in jail.
--
Ari's Fun Times!http://tr.im/hrFG
Motto: Run, rabbit, Run!

Mm, I've removed my post in this thread to
you. I did this because after a second thought, I
suspect that you may not be Jeff Bloss, but rather,
someone who was duped into responding to the ****
he's posted in the past, while forging my name, in
which case you're justifiied.

But I know for certain Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss
the liar and obsessed post forger, trying to make
a comeback here under another name.

While I'm not bipolar, the information I have is
that there are degrees of that disorder and some
people with it do fly. Myself, I don't hold a PPL
yet, but am a newly christened light sport pilot.
I don't own a plane yet, nor have I ever claimed to.

So, if you aren't Jeffrey Bloss, then I apologize.

If you are Jeffrey Bloss...well, no insult needed.
That's bad enough.

---
Uncle Al

---

You're toast.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old March 31st 10, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mar 30, 7:20*pm, Ari wrote:

You're toast.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
Motto: Live To Spooge It!- Hide quoted text -

You're bacon.

---
Mark

Old March 31st 10, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Uncle Al writes:

This has nothing to do with
personality or "ulterior motives". The older man has higher
standards, as well as the club plane to consider.

Maybe. Or, as previously speculated, he simply wants to exclude someone from
the club. That's why it's called a club, and not a business.