Corroded main pins?

Old June 10th 20, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Herman

Default Corroded main pins?

On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 8:58:06 AM UTC-6, kinsell wrote:
Have a friend looking at a used SZD 48-3 for sale with corroded pins,
he's wondering if replacement is feasible. Would pins from a totalled
ship be a possibility?

Would anyone have or know where I could acquire, download or otherwise the PZL Repair Manual (Instrukcja Napraw) Rev.6? This is listed as the repair manual for the 48-3. I hope it would have a procedure in it to replace the pins.
Old June 11th 20, 01:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Munk

At 20:15 10 June 2020, Bob Herman wrote:
On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 8:58:06 AM UTC-6, kinsell wrote:
Have a friend looking at a used SZD 48-3 for sale with corroded pins,
he's wondering if replacement is feasible. Would pins from a totalled
ship be a possibility?

Would anyone have or know where I could acquire, download or otherwise

the
PZL Repair Manual (Instrukcja Napraw) Rev.6? This is listed as the repair
manual for the 48-3. I hope it would have a procedure in it to replace

the
pins.

It doesn't have the procedure in it. I do have the procedure including very
detailed steps, materials specs and sketches for the Jantar Standard 2
which is similar. Please e-mail me if you need this.

Pins for L33 Solo [email protected] Soaring 3 September 3rd 19 05:03 PM
Lift pins jp Soaring 25 July 30th 19 12:06 AM
Tapered pins (again) [email protected] Soaring 22 April 28th 18 03:06 AM
ASW-15B spar pins [email protected] Soaring 1 May 9th 06 12:46 AM
taper pins Ernest Christley Home Built 4 September 12th 03 03:15 AM