uh oh, Plane flies over Bush motorcade

Old July 27th 03, 10:36 PM
Flyer22A

"Tom S." wrote in message

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 07:15:11 -0400, Cub Driver wrote:

As for Al Qaeda taken in combat circumstances in Afghanistan,

you mean the "yet another invasion of a sovereign country by us"?

Martin,

Germany and Japan were sovereign countries...

your short 'history' (500 ridiculous years) has more blood on its hands
than many other countries together.

We'd have to go a long way to surpass the 100 million that Europe alone
killed just in the past century.

What about the indigenous populations of the nations prior to the "United
States" on this continent? Probably the American Indian peoples would
disagree that the white population doesn't have lots of blood on it's hands
and that we didn't invade them.

Oh, and don't forget the noble effort to suppress an entire segment of the
American population during the civil war.

Per capita/on average we probably exceeded the 100 million number.

And how about (since we are on the subject) the acts of terrorism
perpetrated against the British Military and resident government by the
American revolutionaries.

I guess it must just be one's point of view ...

Old July 27th 03, 11:56 PM
Tom S.

"Flyer22A" wrote in message

"Tom S." wrote in message

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 07:15:11 -0400, Cub Driver wrote:

As for Al Qaeda taken in combat circumstances in Afghanistan,

you mean the "yet another invasion of a sovereign country by us"?

Martin,

Germany and Japan were sovereign countries...

your short 'history' (500 ridiculous years) has more blood on its

hands
than many other countries together.

We'd have to go a long way to surpass the 100 million that Europe alone
killed just in the past century.

What about the indigenous populations of the nations prior to the "United
States" on this continent? Probably the American Indian peoples would
disagree that the white population doesn't have lots of blood on it's

hands
and that we didn't invade them.

Whom did we invade?

Oh, and don't forget the noble effort to suppress an entire segment of the
American population during the civil war.

Slavers? Yeah, tough crowd.

Per capita/on average we probably exceeded the 100 million number.

"Probably"? Don't you know? What did they tell you in public school?

And how about (since we are on the subject) the acts of terrorism
perpetrated against the British Military and resident government by the
American revolutionaries.

Eat ****.

I guess it must just be one's point of view ...

Yeah...may your kids **** on your grave.

Old July 28th 03, 01:24 AM
Newps

Flyer22A wrote:

What about the indigenous populations of the nations prior to the "United
States" on this continent? Probably the American Indian peoples would
disagree that the white population doesn't have lots of blood on it's hands
and that we didn't invade them.

Oh please. The Indians were at war with themselves constantly, for
thousands of years.

Old July 28th 03, 02:29 AM
Bob Noel

In article , "Flyer22A"
wrote:

What about the indigenous populations of the nations prior to the "United
States" on this continent? Probably the American Indian peoples would
disagree that the white population doesn't have lots of blood on it's
hands
and that we didn't invade them.

"we"? who is this "we"? Are you lumping the Spanish in with the
"white population"? From my reading of history, the British,
French, and Spanish were both friends and enemies of "native
americans."

--
Bob Noel
Old July 28th 03, 01:44 PM
Neil Gould

Hi,

"Newps" wrote:
Flyer22A wrote:

What about the indigenous populations of the nations prior to the

"United
States" on this continent? Probably the American Indian peoples would
disagree that the white population doesn't have lots of blood on it's

hands
and that we didn't invade them.

Oh please. The Indians were at war with themselves constantly, for
thousands of years.

That's a pretty broad statement, and not universally true. Just as in the
rest of the world, some peoples were "invaders", and others were not. "The
Indians" are no more monolithic than anyone else.

Neil

Old July 28th 03, 04:11 PM
Dennis O'Connor

There are no indigenous people in Ireland... It is an island that has been
colonized, starved out, recolonized, conquered, lost, reconquered, and has
been self destructive for tens of thousands of years...
A king was merely the biggest thief, bully, rapist, and murderer in the
neighborhood...

Dennis O'Connor
who also is descended from 'royal' scum

"Big John" wrote in message
How about the Irish. I date from the King of Munster, 950 AD.

Old July 28th 03, 06:11 PM
Steve House

The same can be said for virtually every nationality and ethnic group on the
planet. Not much has really changed in human psychology and politics since
the last ice age ended and hunter gatherers started to settle into villages.
Rousseau's "Noble Savage" is as much a fiction as the Lilliputians and
Brobdignagans.

Old July 29th 03, 12:01 AM
David Brooks

"Bob Noel" wrote in message
In article , "Montblack"
wrote:

1. 250 years ...tops.

227 years. Before that we were a colony of a European country.

220 years. After stopping being colonials, and before the Treaty of Paris,
you were just a bunch of outlaws :-)

-- David Brooks

Old July 29th 03, 04:20 AM
Neil Gould

Hi,

"David Brooks" wrote:
"Bob Noel" wrote in message
In article , "Montblack"
wrote:

1. 250 years ...tops.

227 years. Before that we were a colony of a European country.

220 years. After stopping being colonials, and before the Treaty of

Paris,
you were just a bunch of outlaws :-)

Hmm. The more things change...

Neil

bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
God Honest Naval Aviation 2 July 24th 03 04:45 AM