This newsgroup

Old October 1st 10, 04:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default This newsgroup

You can enhance your knowledge and insight
about flying and aviation by attending flight
school. But it's formal and structured.

You can learn on your own. That works well
for getting answers to questions that *you*
thought of. But it limits spontaneity.

Or you can sit around with the guys. Now
that's fun, and you learn all kinds of stuff
you'd never think to ask. I did that last
Saturday at the fly-in. It was great!

Then there's this newsgroup. I'd hoped it
would be kinda like sitting around with
the guys, but it's not like that at all. I
think it used to be. That's the problem
with usenet. You can't lock the door.
All you can do is get up and walk out.

---
Mark
Old October 1st 10, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark wrote:
You can enhance your knowledge and insight
about flying and aviation by attending flight
school. But it's formal and structured.

You can learn on your own. That works well
for getting answers to questions that *you*
thought of. But it limits spontaneity.

No clue as to how to read books, I guess.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old October 1st 10, 05:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
sambodidley

wrote in message
Mark wrote:
You can enhance your knowledge and insight
about flying and aviation by attending flight
school. But it's formal and structured.

You can learn on your own. That works well
for getting answers to questions that *you*
thought of. But it limits spontaneity.

No clue as to how to read books, I guess.

--
Jim Pennino

Read 'em! Hell, I thought they were just for colorin'.

Old October 1st 10, 07:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:40:42 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Yeah, what a memory. There we were, shoulder to shoulder my hands in
my pants, on the football field, even though it was before a baseball
game, packed in like sardines. Me, my teddy bear and soon-to-be-dead
Tiger Boy, my pussycat.

The smell of cannabis filled the air. I don't smoke, it draws out my
manic depression.

This special night was different from the Grand Funk Railroad or the
Three Dog Night or Liberace concerts I never attended there. In my
mind, I was. On the football field, where they were awaiting to play
a Braves game. In May when NFL football didn't play.

1973 National Football League season
Regular season
Duration *September 16, 1973 - December 16, 1973*

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...973_NFL_season

At one point the lights went total black-out, then suddenly the entire
room and immediate area (closet) were drenched in blue light. I began
to sing "My Room" by the Beach Boys because I sure as **** wasn't at
Fulton County Stadium on May 4th, 1973.

Nothing but blue. Next came the "smoke" of dry ice. It was like London
fog in blue. I guess, never been out of South Carolina, The
Mississippi of the East.

Yes it was "Stairway to Heaven" time. Boy was I suprised
at what came next. Tiger Boy jumped on my Philco and killed the
turntable. this was the day I decided to kill him.

Suddenly I released hundreds and hundreds of white fleas! It didn't
quite work out as planned. Except for the few that momentarilly
circled, they basically just flew away. **** me again.

But there was no disappointment. Those first few notes of
"Stairway" took us where I needed to be. Up the stairs to the cool
breasts of my Mommy.

There, in the moment listening to the most famous song in the world. I
turned and looked at my Mommy, Judy ( "Judy blue eyes"), and she
said...

"Mark, get your goddamned hands off my tits and go to sleep. You have
school in the morning".

my son is a freak

---
Mark
Old October 1st 10, 12:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RandyL[_3_]

Hi Mark,
Yep, usenet is more like "sitting around with the crazy conspiracy theorist,
snot-nosed teen-age sophomores, certifiable mentally ill, and genuinely
nasty human beings." With, of course, a smattering of those who are actually
interested in aviation. That is why usenet is dying.

Randy L.
--
Remember: Any landing that you can walk away from,
is a landing that you can be fined, sued, or prosecuted for.

Old October 1st 10, 01:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
8675309

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00204.html

Old October 1st 10, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
8675309

On Oct 1, 7:39*am, "RandyL" rlink(AT)cableone(DOT)net wrote:
Hi Mark,
Yep, usenet is more like "sitting around with the crazy conspiracy theorist,
snot-nosed teen-age sophomores, certifiable mentally ill, and genuinely
nasty human beings." With, of course, a smattering of those who are actually
interested in aviation. That is why usenet is dying.

Hi Randy, apparently normal person. : )

You've summed it up well. When someone like myself
can post data which can be corroberrated by institutions
of higher learning (such as MIT), and then get angry
replies, I can only deduct I'm dealing with typing hands
connected to a damaged brain.

Then there's the special case of our demented troll.
He was angry because he couldn't become a pilot,
so he came here to be a fake pilot. I exposed Jeffrey
Bloss, now he's gone ballistic because he also
cannot be a fake pilot. LOL! LOL!

Thanks for your reply. Summer's over, the air is
cooling and for me that means one thing...
flying season.

Best wishes to you, and yours,

Mark

Randy L.
--
Remember: Any landing that you can walk away from,
is a landing that you can be fined, sued, or prosecuted for.

Don't forget getting fired from your CFI job. Heh.

Old October 1st 10, 01:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Oct 1, 12:07*am, wrote:
Mark wrote:
You can enhance your knowledge and insight
about flying and aviation by attending flight
school. But it's formal and structured.

You can learn on your own. That works well
for getting answers to questions that *you*
thought of. But it limits spontaneity.

No clue as to how to read books, I guess.

Yes Jim Pennino, I have no clue as to how to
read books. Sure, I went to college on a scholarship,
but still, the enigma of books mystified me the
entire time. There were no buttons, and I never
did find the plug-in cord. Even worse, only one side
of them was actually connected. The other 3
sides just flopped open, rendering them useless.

In other news:

I do not understand why these people on YouTube
keep providing video footage that disputes your word.
I mean, there are thousands of them that disagree
with you. What is wrong with those people? Hey,
I'm working on a theory here. What if they have
been fooling around with books? And all that crazy
lab stuff. What's up with that? Morons.

---
Mark

Old October 1st 10, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted Sherman

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 05:28:24 -0700 (PDT), 8675309 wrote:
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 05:28:24 -0700 (PDT), Mark TROLLING as 8675309
wrote:

Hi Randy, apparently normal person. : ) I give blow jobs.

You've summed it up well. When someone like myself
can post data which can be corroberrated by institutions
of higher learning (such as MIT), and then get angry
replies, I can only deduct I'm dealing with typing hands
connected to a damaged brain. Or iow, I'm off my meds.

Then there's the special case of our demented troll.
He was angry because he couldn't become a pilot,
so he came here to be a fake pilot. I exposed Jeffrey
Bloss, now he's gone ballistic because he also
cannot be a fake pilot. LOL! LOL! Makes sense to me!

Thanks for your reply. Summer's over, the air is
cooling and for me that means one thing...
horses ****ing my butt season.

Best wishes to you, and yours,

Randy, er, MARK I mean.

oooooooooooooK

I'm never reading this newsgroup again Stealth Pilot[_2_] Piloting 93 July 23rd 08 06:44 AM
New to the Newsgroup CareBear Piloting 34 October 5th 06 04:22 AM
New Newsgroup. pbc76049 Products 0 December 15th 05 07:36 PM
RAH newsgroup [email protected] Home Built 16 February 16th 05 09:14 PM
This newsgroup Greasy Rider Naval Aviation 0 February 29th 04 09:11 PM