I think I found an explanation of MX

Old April 25th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
AustinMN

Default I think I found an explanation of MX

He's a hybrid...see the vairous flame warriors below.

Android:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...tm/android.htm
...If, for example, someone were to call him a pinhead, he would get
out a tape measure and after finding that his cranium falls within
normal size specifications Android would dismiss the comment as
erroneous.

Blowhard:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...m/blowhard.htm
Blowhard feels the need to present his credentials before entering
the fray - even if they are irrelevant to the discussion.

Ego:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/ego.htm
...Ego grows increasingly restive when the forum's attention shifts
away from his interests, and he will often provoke conflict to
reestablish himself as the subject at hand...

Fanboy:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...htm/fanboy.htm
...He's fixated on a particular video game...

Ferrous Cranus:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm
Ferrous Cranus is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and
new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch
in his position regardless of its hopelessness...

Lonely Guy:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w.../lonelyguy.htm
Lonely Guy doesn't get out much, and often his social isolation
can drive him to do battle just for the human contact...

Palooka:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...tm/palooka.htm
His astonishing ability to absorb punishment leads one to suspect
that during his long Warrior career Palooka has taken a few too
many punches.

Profundus Maximus:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...dusmaximus.htm
Profundus Maximus eagerly holds forth on all subjects, but his
thin knowledge will not support a sustained assault...

Target:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...htm/target.htm
Target is the guy everyone in a forum loves to hate. He brings
this upon himself; he may be a known cheater in a game
forum, a conservative among liberals, a Windows guy among
Mac enthusiasts, or even a man in a women's forum...

Tireless Rebutter:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...ssrebutter.htm
Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter
can't understand why he is universally loathed...

Austin

Old April 26th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

Default I think I found an explanation of MX - 1 attachment

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.130...
I've got a better one, an actual pic of Mxsmanic

I always wondered if he wore a helmet or headset when flying his desk.
Probably depends on the aircraft he is simulating.

Old April 26th 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

"Maxwell" wrote in news:46301792$0$4253
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.130...
I've got a better one, an actual pic of Mxsmanic

I always wondered if he wore a helmet or headset when flying his desk.
Probably depends on the aircraft he is simulating.

I bet he even makes engine noises with his tongue.

Bertie
Old April 26th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Barney Rubble

You forgot Nitpick, which I think is closest....
Nitpick compensates for his limited fighting ability by pouncing on points
that are only marginally relevant to the discussion. For example, if his
opponent in a sports forum conflict casually mentioned the Cubs' 4-2 victory
in the 1908 World Series, Nitpick would quickly counterattack with something
like, "4-2 !? Any moron knows the Cubs won the Series 4-1! Someone so
ignorant about baseball history can't possibly know anything about salary
caps!" Even if the minor point is conceded by his opponent Nitpick will
return to it whenever the battle turns against him. Though weak, Nitpick is
very tenacious and will never admit defeat. Nitpick is a close ally of
Artful Dodger.

oups.com...