American air industry collapse?

Old July 2nd 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Huh?What?[_2_]

Default American air industry collapse?

Between the pathetic and unqualified management of the
FAILED Aviation Administration and the fuel prices anybody
want to predict when our entire airline industry will collapse??

I believe it will be before the year is out
Old July 2nd 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tony

On Jul 2, 11:10 am, Huh?What? wrote:
Between the pathetic and unqualified management of the
FAILED Aviation Administration and the fuel prices anybody
want to predict when our entire airline industry will collapse??

I believe it will be before the year is out

I'll take that bet, depending on your definition of collapse. You're
not Bill Clinton, are you, who would later state something like "It
depends on what you mean by collapse"?
Old July 2nd 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article ,
Huh?What? wrote:

Between the pathetic and unqualified management of the
FAILED Aviation Administration and the fuel prices anybody
want to predict when our entire airline industry will collapse??

I believe it will be before the year is out

You forgot to mention incompetent management of the airlines.

Old July 2nd 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
Huh?What? wrote:

Between the pathetic and unqualified management of the
FAILED Aviation Administration and the fuel prices anybody
want to predict when our entire airline industry will collapse??

I believe it will be before the year is out

You forgot to mention incompetent management of the airlines.

And each and every one of those airlines is run by a white guy.

(That ought to **** of the idiot OP)
Old July 2nd 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JG

On Jul 2, 1:16*pm, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
*Huh?What? wrote:

Between the pathetic and unqualified management of the
FAILED Aviation Administration and the fuel prices anybody
want to predict when our entire airline industry will collapse??

I believe it will be before the year is out

You forgot to mention incompetent management of the airlines.

And each and every one of those airlines is run by a white guy.

(That ought to **** of the idiot OP)

And the questionable air worthiness of the hot new 787:

""They had us review all the FOD procedures,' said the contractor, who
spoke on condition of not being named. "Everybody had to walk the
floor [looking] for FOD and search the airplanes for missing tools."

He said it wasn't surprising the FAA found issues, given the high
number of workers there who "never worked on airplanes before."
Kurtz said the review and training sessions were not related to the
plant incident last week, when an Alenia mechanic misdrilled holes in
the crown section of Dreamliner No. 4, damaging it."

If its Boeing, I aint going...JG

Old July 2nd 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

JG wrote in news:2bf09918-49b3-4a16-9292-
:

On Jul 2, 1:16*pm, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
*Huh?What? wrote:

[...]

Pretty obvious you've never built an airplane...

Bertie
Old July 2nd 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Huh?What?[_2_]

Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
Huh?What? wrote:

Between the pathetic and unqualified management of the FAILED
Aviation Administration and the fuel prices anybody want to predict
when our entire airline industry will collapse??

I believe it will be before the year is out

You forgot to mention incompetent management of the airlines.

And each and every one of those airlines is run by a white guy.

(That ought to **** of the idiot OP)

Hey Gig 601Xl Builder how long are you going to keep Kissing
that Black Ass?
Did your GGGG-Grand Pappy own a few slaves?
A little white guilt going on perhaps?
Or are you Brown?
Or Black?
Or Chocolate?
Or Yellow?
Or a rosy pink??
Or are you some high level incompetent social engineered
diversity experiment gone amok FAA Manager who is clueless
and sleeps in the break room all day???
Ones gots ta wunder
Old July 2nd 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Huh?What? wrote in news:kHQak.29$EQ5.2
@newsfe07.lga:

Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
Huh?What? wrote:

[...]

Well, one with a miswire would have to wonder, i suppose.

Bertie
Old July 3rd 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Huh?What?[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Huh?What? wrote in news:kHQak.29$EQ5.2
@newsfe07.lga:

Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
Huh?What? wrote:

[...]

"miswire" is not a word
Strike One
Old July 3rd 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Huh?What? wrote in news:OMUak.652$NR5.380
@newsfe02.lga:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Huh?What? wrote in news:kHQak.29$EQ5.2
@newsfe07.lga:

Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
Huh?What? wrote:

[...]

It is now. I invented it just for you since yer speshul.

Bertie