Aeronautical Engineering Help needed

Old December 29th 03, 01:51 AM
red12049

Actually, Larry, its' their useage thats important, not their name.Even
heroin had (has?) and "good" use....

No, my wife does not post here.... but as far as the type of posts... I did
a search on Morgans' posts, just to make sure my memory wasn't playing
tricks on me....you should do the same, you might find it educational.
Morgans posts in several newsgroups... and by far, the majority of his posts
in those newsgroups (this one included) are not as you described them....now
description ("immature malevolent
tripe", in case you forgot). Funny thing is, Morgans didn't even reply to
your message, her replied to Barnyards'.

You reveal your own ignorance by even comparing ipbuprofen, and the pain it
is capable of treating, to the narcotics that Morgans et al are taking.

And finally Larry, no one here is out to get you.... you do that too well
all by yourself. No one here knew you even existed until your own big mouth
announced it.

Red

"Larry Smith" wrote in message

"red12049" wrote in message
Ya know Larry, unless you know something the rest of us do not, calling
someone who takes pain killers

He takes narcotics. Call them what they are.

, especially after a SECOND back surgery, a
junkie, is a pretty low blow. My wife has back problems due to

arthritis
(pretty much uncorrectable surgically) and while I am not happy with the
idea, at least they enable her to get out of bed and function somewhat.

You
probably owe quite a large portion of the general population an apology.

Red

My respectful regards to your wife and to those who deserve understanding
for their suffering. However, your wife does not post immature

malevolent
tripe in RAH and simultaneously whine about pain and popping morphine

pills.
If someone with the bizarre psychological overlay of this cat posts

constant
malignity in usenet, then he's open to examination, and to be called for
acting an inebriated fool.

Case in point: his fiery unprovoked insults in response to my accurate
post about aluminum, compound curves, and the P-51's poor laminar flow
showing. Which, by the way, he was called on and corrected by someone

else
who was not in a stupor.

If he acts like an idiot, a drunk, and a junkie, that's what he is. And I
wouldn't want him teaching my kids, or ANY kids in this state. If the NC
school system knew what a raving, drunken fool he was in this NG, they'd
fire him. I know. I come from a family of NC schoolteachers.

I know someone who takes several ibuprofen pills a day, and sometimes as
much as 10. He has had spinal injury and back surgery too, but he doesn't
carry it around like a cross to bear. Occasionally he posts here ---
something thoughtful, courteous, and intelligent, and always on the topic

of
homebuilt aircraft.

---

Old December 29th 03, 01:55 AM
Larry Smith

ANONYMOUS POSTER ALERT!
"red12049" (another Morgans alias) wrote in
message ...

ignorant tripe.

*********************
Aluminum and compound curves don't mix.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bull****.

Just because most who homebuild have no English wheel, or shrinking hammer
skills, or that kit makers have not invested in the molds and dies to stamp
parts, does not mean that they can not be done. Do you mean that the
Mustang and Spitfire have no compound curves? Every one I have seen are
loaded with them.

Also, your comment that aluminum and laminar flows don't mix is equally full
of ****. Mustang was laminar flow, right?

As usual, you are in left field.

---- Morgans in a morphine-induced fit of madness

Old December 29th 03, 02:03 AM
Larry Smith

"Morgans" wrote in message By the way, Larry,
I have friends.

Ahhhh. Someone to share needles and syringes with.

Do you?

Irrelevant, childish, and dishonest.

My best friend is my dog. Other good friends I see from day to day. Some
friends are my neighbors. One who is a real friend with true friends
doesn't need to flaunt them or wave them about like they are possessions.

--
Jim in NC

Unfortunately

Old December 29th 03, 03:41 AM
Morgans

"red12049" wrote

.. Funny thing is, Morgans didn't even reply to
your message, her replied to Barnyards'.

That is because I filtered out Latchless long ago, and only caught part of
the un snipped post, and saw it must have been directed at me. I should not
have responded at all, as I value not, what Larry thinks about me.

The narcotics I take after school are not enough to induce euphoria, only
partial relief from the pain that constantly grips my body. If Larry would
read up on chronic pain, he would know this. It easy for him to shoot off
his mouth without the facts.

I am done with this subject, so on to dreaming of the day I can live with
manageable pain, and no drugs. I hope and pray for little else for myself.
--
Jim in NC

Old December 29th 03, 03:57 AM
Morgans

"Richard Riley" wrote

And, if I might suggest, how about becoming a math teacher? It's not
that hard, especially if you don't do Calc. You already know 70% of
what you need - how to run a classroom full of yard apes. It's not
like you need a math degree to teach it - everything you learn getting
a BA in math would be wasted teaching at the HS level. With a
curriculum all laid out for you, it ain't rocket science.

True, but I do have another way to go. I was actually certified in Music
Education, band emphasis. I would rather go that route, than math. I
really, really hate math. I do like A sq. + B sq. = C sq. ! :^)

I really don't know how things will turn out, but I hope to recover enough
to get of the pain meds, and get a medical. Enough is enough, and now I
want to get on with my life. I am in month 5 of my recovery, and the doc
said, just a couple days ago, to keep working at it, and not give up, as
recovery of this type can take up to 9 months. I start back into 3 days per
week, physical therapy, tomorrow.

As far as teaching carpentry goes, if I can't do that, I probably will be
too far gone to do much else. It does not much matter if I stand or sit or
lie down, It all hurts, just in different ways.
--
Jim in NC

Old December 29th 03, 08:36 AM
pacplyer

"Larry Smith" wrote ...

I know someone who takes several ibuprofen pills a day, and sometimes as
much as 10. He has had spinal injury and back surgery too, but he doesn't
carry it around like a cross to bear. Occasionally he posts here ---
something thoughtful, courteous, and intelligent, and always on the topic of
homebuilt aircraft.

Man, I don't like him already. Posts on topic?-What a total loser!
Get that jerk outa here ("outa" is Deliverance-River Colloquial so
that Larry can understand it. ;-) It's clear that the only reason
this goof is thoughtful etc, is because he abuses OTC medication.
BTW...

Q: What happens to hillbilly lawyers when they die?

A: They lie STILL!

:^D LOL!

pac "shallow-end of the gene-pool" plyer

"Wha-chU wanna go messin round with that river fer?" - Burt Reynolds
found out why it was a bad idea to go rafting in Larry's neck of the
woods!
Old December 29th 03, 09:52 AM
RR Urban

ChuckSlusarczyk quipped:

WOW!!! Gee Unka Bob Sister Mary Pontius Pilot would be very proud of you.That
was one hell of a term paper :-) Ya done good I bet you get an A+

Happy New Year

Nefoo Chuck

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Nefoo....

I'm in class with Sister Mary Euthanasia.
She wouldn't give Jesus Christ an A+.

Barnyard BOb - when in doubt, crucify the messenger
Old December 29th 03, 10:07 AM
RR Urban

"Morgans" wrote:

. Funny thing is, Morgans didn't even reply to
your message, her replied to Barnyards'.

That is because I filtered out Latchless long ago, and only caught part of
the un snipped post, and saw it must have been directed at me. I should not
have responded at all, as I value not, what Larry thinks about me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gee....
'The Club' is growing.

Perhaps a charity type fly-in could be held to raise
whatever monies it takes to get Latchless to go away.

If he is half the lawyer he thinks he is....
buying him off is not in question.
It's just a matter of 'how much'.

Barnyard BOb --

Old December 29th 03, 11:47 AM
Larry Smith

"pacplyer" wrote in message
om...
"Larry Smith" wrote ...

I know someone who takes several ibuprofen pills a day, and sometimes as
much as 10. He has had spinal injury and back surgery too, but he

doesn't
carry it around like a cross to bear. Occasionally he posts here ---
something thoughtful, courteous, and intelligent, and always on the

topic of
homebuilt aircraft.

Man, I don't like him already. Posts on topic?-What a total loser!
Get that jerk outa here ("outa" is Deliverance-River Colloquial so
that Larry can understand it. ;-) It's clear that the only reason
this goof is thoughtful etc, is because he abuses OTC medication.
BTW...

Q: What happens to hillbilly lawyers when they die?

A: They lie STILL!

:^D LOL!

Thanks for the lawyer joke. I'll add it to my repertoire.

What are you building, Packie? Anything other than a record?

pac "shallow-end of the gene-pool" plyer

"Wha-chU wanna go messin round with that river fer?" - Burt Reynolds
found out why it was a bad idea to go rafting in Larry's neck of the
woods!

The rapids of the Chatuge River are in Georgia. Dimwit.

Old December 29th 03, 05:01 PM
David Lednicer

As an aeronautical engineer, I'll give you some free advice regarding
modifying a canard configured aircraft: don't

Web site info needed dave Home Built 1 December 3rd 03 04:12 AM
parachute needed VO Aerobatics 1 November 25th 03 12:35 AM
Cable parts needed in Dallas dave Home Built 4 October 23rd 03 04:12 AM
0-235 lyc cylinders needed (3) Captain Dave Home Built 0 October 8th 03 08:00 PM
PSRU - Universal Engineering Merle Wagner Home Built 0 July 7th 03 12:38 AM