Fine example of Tarver Engineering release for service

Old February 26th 04, 04:31 AM
running with scissors

Default Fine example of Tarver Engineering release for service

A fine example of the quality results of Tarver Engineering work. As
singed off by John Tarver with applicable 8130.

http://www.aart-jan.net/images/aart_...egtuigwrak.jpg

photograph courtesy of Aart-Jan, (its not tarver in the pic, it's
Aart's father inspecting the fine work completed by John "the splap"
Tarver).
Old February 26th 04, 07:19 AM
Tarver Engineering

"running with scissors" wrote in
message om...
A fine example of the quality results of Tarver Engineering work. As
singed off by John Tarver with applicable 8130.

You can't even get the name of the FAA form correct, loser.

Old February 26th 04, 07:57 PM
running with scissors

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"running with scissors" wrote in
message om...
A fine example of the quality results of Tarver Engineering work. As
singed off by John Tarver with applicable 8130.

You can't even get the name of the FAA form correct, loser.

Federal Aviation Administration Form 8130-3 Airworthiness Approval Tag

in short referred to as an "8130" if you were active in the industry
you would know that.

thanks for playing john.

idiot
Old February 27th 04, 04:28 AM
Tarver Engineering

"sub-idiot Phil Miller" wrote in message

Sh!t. I'm on the other side of the planet and I can find that in less
than 30 seconds:

http://www.faa.gov/certification/aircraft/8130-3.pdf

Very good sub-idiot miller.

Now go find the URLs for an 8130-1 and an 8130-9.

The term 8130 is incomplete.

Besides that, a return to service is from a 337.

So many incompetents, so little time ...

Old February 27th 04, 04:37 AM
Phil Miller

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:28:14 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"sub-idiot Phil Miller" wrote in message
.. .

Sh!t. I'm on the other side of the planet and I can find that in less
than 30 seconds:

http://www.faa.gov/certification/aircraft/8130-3.pdf

Very good sub-idiot miller.

Now go find the URLs for an 8130-1 and an 8130-9.

Too easy!

http://www.faa.gov/certification/air...ss_Export2.htm

Since I'm being so nice to you how about supplying us with a URL that
references P1T0?

Phil
--
Great Tarverisms #4

The pitot tube was added to the first American jets to prevent the
kind of failures that killed an entire squadron off Florida. Without
P1 and T0 a jet will stall in fog.

Thanks to both of you for playing.

John

rec.aviation.military
Old February 27th 04, 07:19 AM
running with scissors

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"sub-idiot Phil Miller" wrote in message

Sh!t. I'm on the other side of the planet and I can find that in less
than 30 seconds:

http://www.faa.gov/certification/aircraft/8130-3.pdf

Very good sub-idiot miller.

Now go find the URLs for an 8130-1 and an 8130-9.

The term 8130 is incomplete.

no the term 8130 refers to the airworthiness, whichever 8130 you may
care to refer to, they relate to airworthiness, application for,
export of. the term 8130 refers to airwrorthiness whichever way you
cut it. there is no confusing except in your deluded, tiny mind.

everybody in aviation knows what an 8130 refers to and is. except
you, funnily enough.

no suprise there then.

Besides that, a return to service is from a 337.

utter ****ing ********.a 337 is for a major repair or alteration.

So many incompetents, so little time ...

and you are the king!
Old February 28th 04, 06:07 PM

Tarver Engineering wrote:

"sub-idiot Phil Miller" wrote in message

Sh!t. I'm on the other side of the planet and I can find that in less
than 30 seconds:

http://www.faa.gov/certification/aircraft/8130-3.pdf

Very good sub-idiot miller.

Now go find the URLs for an 8130-1 and an 8130-9.

The term 8130 is incomplete.

Besides that, a return to service is from a 337.

So many incompetents, so little time ...

Since you're active in the industry, help me here, what is the regulatory
form that the FAA uses to issue an instrument approach procedure?