Why is Melissa Morrison the *STAR* of the video...

Old March 20th 04, 11:48 AM
X98

Default Why is Melissa Morrison the *STAR* of the video...

In the name of the Avenger of the Oppressed

Peace

2/19/04

Why is Melissa Morrison the *STAR* of the video...

"Waco: Feb. 28, 2004-Attack of the PIGS"

http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/psa.htm
http://home.earthlink.net/~aliandrewx98/pigslayer.wmv
http://home.earthlink.net/~aliandrewx98/tpigslayer.wmv

I could just direct you to the letter that was sent to each of the 100
U.S.
Senators by Carol A. Valentine, a house wife who does more than iron
clothes. It challenged them to stop covering up for the FBI's
mutilation/murder of Melissa Morrison and the other Davidian
children.,
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit..._senatemm.html

Her writings are clear enough, but lets take a moment to outline the
facts
and point out some additional evidence that points to the crimes of
the Waco
Holocaust as being apocalyptic

1. Clearly Melissa had been murdered---by mutilation.

2. The method of her murder was, and still is, being covered up by the
government.

3. We know the government is covering her murder up because they
performed a
finger pint and dental analysis on a body that had NO head and no
fingers! and no one to this date has been charged.

4. This and many other false autopsy reports are intended to deny the
fact
that many of the people were mutilated... including little Melissa.

5. After two multi-million dollar investigations the prime suspect for
having set the fire is Clive Doyle, yet this man has not been charged
and
sits today at Mt.Carmel pretending to be a survivor of the fire and is
the
man who founded the new (Feel Good) church on the Sabbath.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...c/x98_rev.html

How we know that this Holocaust is Biblically Apocalyptic is not only
from
the many Biblical references during the siege, but because of the
founding
of the new church on the Sabbath. This was not just a Sabbath it was
Shabbat-Shuva. This is considered the Great Sabbath. The government
could
not have been ignorant to this reality when they had their stooges
Alex
Jones and Clive Doyle commit this Biblical crime which the Bible says
they
are to be put to death. As I said in an N.P.R. interview last year,
"What
they have done here is tantamount to urinating on someone's grave."

The Davidians gave their lives so that we might see this church for
what it
is... "THE ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH DESOLATE" which is the very sign
that
Jesus, peace be upon him, said we are to look for as a sign of his
coming.

If you read the autopsy reports
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit.../d_list00.html
you will find that many of the Davidians were mutilated, but this
little
girl (shown below) has special importance to me. The original photo,
which I
have restored and added artistic effects to, was given to me by her
grandmother who left the church before the fire. Her name was Crystal
Martinez. Her autopsy report says she was " Doe 57." She was murdered
along
with two brothers, two sisters and her Mother by local, state,
federal, and
international Pigs.

There is not much you can be sure of in this life, but one is "They
will be
avenged!" These very words I spoke to the well known Davidian
murderer,
McLennan County Sheriff Larry Lynch, today after he give me more ****
about
protesting at Mt. Carmel.

Behold the work of the hands of Waco's Top Cop!

http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...57_pix.htmlher

autopsy report:
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...56/56_aut.html

Here is a picture of her before Lynch got his filthy hands on her.

http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/missx.jpg

Since I know you are reading this Lynch, I would remind of a few words
David
made very clear to you

"GOD is in control... no matter what happens... GOD is in control!

and he also said...

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Andrew X98

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

Sabbath, February 28, 2004

"Waco: Feb. 28, 2004-Attack of the PIGS"
http://home.earthlink.net/~aliandrewx98/pigslayer.wmv

Peace to the Compassionate,

The insidious powers currently controlling both our government and the

minds
of many of our citizens, would like us to believe that all is well in

Waco.
This is a filthy lie born of the demonic souls that gave birth to the
Satanic cabal that now rules our government. In 1992, this group planned

torture and murder innocent Branch Davidian men, women, and children in
their church. The terrorism started on February 28, 1993 continues to

this
day. The video and links at the end of this essay will prove in vivid
detail that all is *NOT* well in Waco.

My name is Andrew X98. On February 15, 1998, the Davidian survivors
appointed me as the Watchman of Mt. Carmel. On that day, I swore to

protect
and defend the honor of the Martyrs of the Waco Holocaust. It is in the
defense of these great and honorable people that I write this essay.
http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/watchman.pdf

Also of great importance is Shabbat-Shuva, which is the "Great Sabbath,"
when those who believe that the Bible is ONE book, as the Davidians did,

are
to make special efforts in returning to the path of repentance.
http://www.ou.org/torah/ti/5759/haazinu60.htm

On September 18, 1999, [the Shabbat-Shuva of that year] I discovered the
most profound Biblical Truth relative to the unseen travesties committed

on
that day and the results of which are about to come upon this

generation---
THE WORST GENERATION---The world has ever known.

Most Bible students know that the "watchman" bears the burden of sounding

an
alarm to inform people of the approaching sword-The Sword of.

*The Judgment Day *

To understand the significance of this truth and its relevance to the Waco
Holocaust you must first realize that the Branch Davidians were fulfilling
Biblical prophecies (Daniel 11 was central to them).

For over four years now I have been sounding an alarm. This alarm you

will
hear and see, expressed clearly in this short video clip. However, to
appreciate what you will see and hear I must put the video in context for
you. Every anniversary of the attack, every memorial of the holocaust,

and
often on Sabbaths, I stand outside the gate of Mt. Carmel Center

protesting
and informing all visitors of the continuing oppressions and deceptions

that
reign over the blood-soaked ground of the Martyrs of Waco.

During this time, I have sought through various methods to deliver the
message from my heart. Today, I am saddened to report that most people
still do not understand my words, but then, we are, after all, in

Babylon-(a
state of mental confusion). Aren't we?

Recently, I have been studying the Fluxus movement, a profound method of
performance art made famous by the works of. Joseph Bueys.

http://www.the-artists.org/ArtistVie...3500D0B7069B40

Over the past three months, I have been working with professors and other
students at McLennan Community College on a Fluxus presentation, to be

shown
at the school on Friday, February 27th, and at Mt. Carmel Center on the
Sabbath, February 28th. In a disgraceful and yet all too typical display

of
malfeasance, the school shut down the performance. THEN, on the Sabbath,

couple of sock puppet stooges (from the McLennan County Sheriff's
Department) arrested me before I could complete the operation.
Nevertheless, on the eleventh anniversary of the Branch Davidian church
being attacked by the *Pigs of Usrael* the squeal of the attacking Waco

Pigs
was drowned out by my message, as you will clearly see and hear when you
WATCH THE CLIP.

What you personally do with this information is between you and the one

who
sent you. Once you have seen and heard the video, I will have concluded

my
responsibility to you.

This I swear on the sun, moon, and stars before the Lord of the Worlds,

Who
is The Master of the Day of Judgment, and Whose Mercy I seek.

"As long as the veins stand out in my arms, and air remains in my lungs-I
will NEVER cease to declare this hidden truth, which is my burden, as the
Watchman."

........." The church was founded on The Sabbath."

............."It is an ABOMINATION unto God!"

......................................"It is"

*THE ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH DESOLATE*

....................Spoken of by the Prophet Daniel

[The Crime and The Punishment]

Six days shall work be done [on my tabernacle], but on the seventh day

there
shall be to you an holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever

doeth
work therein shall be put to death." Exodus 35:2

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Andrew X98

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""
The Video.............. *Waco-February 28, 2004-Attack of the PIGS*

http://home.earthlink.net/~aliandrewx98/pigslayer.wmv

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""

Photo of *The Cover-up Church* http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/death.jpg

Notice that there are three UPSIDE-DOWN Crosses in the window signifying

Death to the Father.
Death to the Son.
Death to the Holy Ghost.

Cover-up Church.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...c/x98_rev.html

Interview with Carol A. Valentine.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...age/b_kce.html

List of Autopsy Reports.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit.../d_list00.html

Before and after Photos.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RA...WACO/waco.html

Waco Suits for Waco Suckers.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...ge/b_wsws.html

Waco: The Rules of Engagement.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...doc/wtroe.html

The Davidians saw themselves as the hosts of the Daily who they believed

be David Koresh, peace be upon him and speed his return. They understood
that soon they would be murdered according to the plans of.

The Bush/Israeli Alliance

They were willing to die for us, so that we might see the sign which

Jesus,
peace be upon him and speed his return, told us to look for in Matthew
24:15. They willingly gave their lives in the hope that we would, today,
repent of the multitude of our sins, because the time of *The Judgment* is
at hand. and who shall be able to stand?

Yes, Clinton was in office at the time of the murders (for a mere
thirty-eight days). What we know for sure is.... the PLAN to attack the
church, on the Sunday morning of February 28, 1993, was that of the Bush
Crime Family, a plan carried out under the directions of Wesley Clark with
merely the *approval* of Clinton.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3ex...sNAA/hcTolB/TM

* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Old March 20th 04, 07:39 PM
tim gueguen

"X98" wrote in message
A redundant example of his continued delusional paranoia.

tim gueguen 101867

B-17s Debut, RAF Wellingtons Bomb & Fighters Sweep at Zeno's Video Drive-In zeno Home Built 0 October 30th 04 06:19 PM
turbo video Peter Holm Aerobatics 13 September 29th 04 11:31 PM
Aviation Video: Another F-16 bites the dust Iwan Bogels Instrument Flight Rules 0 September 21st 04 07:02 AM
In-Flight Video Ron Wanttaja Home Built 11 May 16th 04 06:11 AM
"Support Our Troops" Video (Link) dave911 Military Aviation 0 July 29th 03 06:59 AM