FAA Cluster F^%& produced DC scare

Old May 12th 05, 03:55 PM
DrunkKlingon

Default FAA Cluster F^%& produced DC scare

Face it, the FAA is on the decline. The Potomac Tracon
(Managed by unqualified FAA Government minorities) allowed a
Cessna 150 within 3 miles of the White House!!???!?!?!?

MAJOR F^&% UP!!!!!!

CNN this morning did not mention the FAA at all (Major
responsibility area)

They also mentioned no big deal the F16's were on "top of
it" and could have blasted it from the sky. One major
problem. A flaming 150 loaded with radioactive waste would
render downtown DC useless and some people dead by falling
wreckage.

YOU MUST STOP THE AIRCRAFT WAY THE HELL BEFORE 3 MILES
NUMB NUTS

Look at the protection radius around a nuke carrier in the
ocean??? 250 miles!! Good god a plane would NEVER get that
close to the USS John F Kennedy why the F^&% the White House????

Dig my friends down deep into the real story.

An FAA Air Traffic F^&% up OR some type of FAA technical
system malfunction produced the error.

But, our Politically Correct Society like the 9/11 disaster
will not address the real cause

Unqualified Minority Managers within the Federal "Guvment"
and the exodus of the best and brightest( mostly white
males)from the FAA.

Imagine if NASA was run by Black Females back during the
moon race. Would we have gone to the moon in 1969??

I rest my case
Old May 12th 05, 04:07 PM

Damn!! It's plain as the nose on your face, and I was too stupid to
see it.

It's blacks, women, (and that damnable combination, black women) and
homosexuals that caused this breach of security (not to mention black
homosexual women, the deadliest combination of all).

Christ, but it's good to know we have people around still that can cut
through all the bull**** and see the root cause of all our problems.

Old May 12th 05, 04:40 PM
DrunkKlingon

You are blinded by politically correct brainwashing my
friend. Like I said. Dig into it do not be blinded by
outdated and head in the sand sarcasm.

Check it out. The facts may surprise you

Old May 12th 05, 05:08 PM

Ah yes...

blinded...

Brainwashed...

Head in the sand...

Old May 12th 05, 05:52 PM
DrunkKlingon

Your rebuttal is one of the easiest responses when
confronted with limited content and personal ability. If
your goal is to turn ones own accusations or opinions
against themselves, your effective but very outdated
response methodology is antiquated.

You must remember that when speaking or corresponding with
people over a 80 IQ. Try that approach on alt.flame.gay

Old May 12th 05, 06:45 PM

Ah yes...

antiquated...

Old May 12th 05, 06:52 PM
Stan Gosnell

DrunkKlingon wrote in news:i5Kge.14084$eJ4.12338
@bignews4.bellsouth.net:

Look at the protection radius around a nuke carrier in the
ocean??? 250 miles!! Good god a plane would NEVER get that
close to the USS John F Kennedy why the F^&% the White House????

You propose a no-fly zone with a 250 mile radius around the White House?
What have you been smoking, DrunkKlansman? That simply isn't possible.

--
Regards,

Stan

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." B. Franklin
Old May 12th 05, 07:30 PM

wrote:

Look at the protection radius around a nuke carrier in the
ocean??? 250 miles!! Good god a plane would NEVER get that
close to the USS John F Kennedy why the F^&% the White House????

Because the guys on the Kennedy are much more critical to the
well-being of the American people that anybody in the White House?
Old May 12th 05, 08:06 PM
Scott Moore

DrunkKlingon wrote:
Face it, the FAA is on the decline. The Potomac Tracon
(Managed by unqualified FAA Government minorities) allowed a
Cessna 150 within 3 miles of the White House!!???!?!?!?

MAJOR F^&% UP!!!!!!

CNN this morning did not mention the FAA at all (Major
responsibility area)

They also mentioned no big deal the F16's were on "top of
it" and could have blasted it from the sky. One major
problem. A flaming 150 loaded with radioactive waste would
render downtown DC useless and some people dead by falling
wreckage.

YOU MUST STOP THE AIRCRAFT WAY THE HELL BEFORE 3 MILES
NUMB NUTS

Sure, lets raise the paranoia level until we are shooting down
everything near downtown DC. Then we can go ahead and open up
the downtown airport to all private craft as well. Why ? Well,
by that time, everything south of a large airline is going to
be scared to death of going within 100 miles of DC, and the
airlines are probally going to insist on on fighter escorts just
to ensure no accidents.

Heres another idea: Have the airlines land outside DC and pick
up a military pilot to proceed into downtown. Big ships do
that.

My god, you are an idiot.

Old May 13th 05, 04:09 AM
Roger

On Thu, 12 May 2005 12:06:49 -0700, Scott Moore
wrote:

snip... what ever it was

Heres another idea: Have the airlines land outside DC and pick
up a military pilot to proceed into downtown. Big ships do
that.

No, no, no... You have to bus them in.
However that's not going to be a problem as half the states are
refusing to go along with the new drivers license program and the feds
say people from those states won't be able to board airliners if they
don't, so ... Airline traffic will drop to a dribble and every one
will be back to trains and buses anyway.

Of course they may require we who fly smaller planes learn to read a
map and get a flight briefing before starting out.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

My god, you are an idiot.