Flat tire

Old June 1st 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_4_]

Default Flat tire

The tire on my Baron looks low. This is impossible, since in MSFS there is
no need to put air in tires. Is there a switch on the panel that inflates
the tires? If so, where is it located?

Can anyone explain this anomaly?

Old June 1st 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y[_2_]

Viperdoc wrote:
The tire on my Baron looks low. This is impossible, since in MSFS there is
no need to put air in tires. Is there a switch on the panel that inflates
the tires? If so, where is it located?

It's next to the ejection seat switch.

Old June 1st 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

On 6/1/2007 9:45:12 AM, "Viperdoc" wrote:

Can anyone explain this anomaly?

OK, one is funny, two or more are beginning to not be.

Is this really ViperDoc or is this an imposter?

--
Peter
Old June 1st 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Visitor

Interestingly enough, there is a simulator for a kingair 200 that does
introduce low tires, low oil and such. And the pilot gets to make
maintenance decisions.

The left engine needs oil, it will cost 18 dollars, proceed? Yes/No

Something like that.

John

Old June 1st 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Erik

Viperdoc wrote:

The tire on my Baron looks low. This is impossible, since in MSFS
there is no need to put air in tires. Is there a switch on the panel
that inflates the tires? If so, where is it located?

Can anyone explain this anomaly?

Oh, God that would be horrible. I can understand maintenance where
maybe you'd have to get mx to perform your 100 hour or something, but
having to pay for it??

I used to play the Sims a while ago and the more you play it, the more
it seems like life without the fun. Go to work, study, clean, eat,
try to have some fun somewhere, pay bills, repeat.

Hmm. Seems like "The Sims" are a pretty good human life simulator.

I should start basing all of my social descisions on episodes of
The Sims.

Hey, does anyone remember the cheat where you get to move your sims
around while in build mode?

TIA

Old June 1st 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Stewart

Viperdoc wrote:
The tire on my Baron looks low. This is impossible, since in MSFS there is
no need to put air in tires. Is there a switch on the panel that inflates
the tires? If so, where is it located?

Can anyone explain this anomaly?

It's your density altitude. How
far below MSL are you.

Old June 1st 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith[_2_]

In article ,
"Viperdoc" wrote:

The tire on my Baron looks low. This is impossible, since in MSFS there is
no need to put air in tires. Is there a switch on the panel that inflates
the tires? If so, where is it located?
Can anyone explain this anomaly?

Click on TOOLS in the menu bar and select the appropriate one.
Old June 1st 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_2_]

Ah!! Found it! TOOLSAIR-COMPRESSORINFLATE
Thanks!
Jim

Old June 2nd 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

"Viperdoc" wrote in news:466022cc$0$9878
:

Can anyone explain this anomaly?

Bean-O

Sudden Flat Tire Kevin Kubiak Piloting 27 October 15th 05 02:17 AM
Flat Tires? Jay Honeck Owning 40 August 31st 05 01:59 AM
Wrinkly flat panels [email protected] Home Built 27 March 6th 04 02:12 PM
Flat Spin JJ Sinclair Soaring 34 February 10th 04 05:57 PM
P=39's and flat spins. ArtKramr Military Aviation 10 July 15th 03 05:06 PM