Another Blow to Airbus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 8th 10, 01:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default Another Blow to Airbus

A couple of days ago the NTSB found the 320 series to have too
sensitive a rudder, it can be torn off with peddle pressures. What's
especially of interest is the problem seems to persist even when crews
are given special training about the problem.

There are some details here.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...y-2001-crash/1

The more I fly and the older I get the more I want to be gentle with
the flight controls. Remember, fellow aviators, there are demons
lurking near the edges of the envelope.

To blow or not to blow... Dallas Piloting 50 February 15th 08 12:57 PM
Another blow for Airbus AJ Piloting 1 December 9th 06 08:35 PM
oil blow out IO-360 Robert M. Gary Piloting 18 July 17th 06 04:44 PM
oil blow out IO-360 Robert M. Gary Owning 18 July 17th 06 04:44 PM
Blow-Proofs jls Home Built 0 June 2nd 04 05:02 AM