Moore Plays The Nation's Liberals For Fools

Old June 27th 04, 07:56 PM
W. D. Allen Sr.

Default Moore Plays The Nation's Liberals For Fools

Michael Moore has done it again.

He knows better how to dupe fools if any charlatan ever did. He realizes the
two digit IQ liberals are so easy to seduce that he can make phony movies
they will actually pay to see. Of course his movies only need to feed into
their prejudices! That's how he makes his money, providing fodder for fools,
liberal fools who don't even see through his money making duplicity!

More power to Michael Moore! Let him keep up his good work deceiving liberal
fools. We conservatives are just loving it!

WDA

end

Old June 28th 04, 08:12 PM
QDurham

We conservatives are just loving it!
1. If you conservatives had an ounce of brains you'd just shut up -- and not
continue to provide Moore with advertising beyond price

2. If you haven't seen the movie, shut up.

3. If you have seen the movie, consider arguing the message and not the
messenger.

Quent
Old June 28th 04, 09:58 PM
Peter Kemp

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:56:07 -0700, "W. D. Allen Sr."
wrote:

More power to Michael Moore! Let him keep up his good work deceiving liberal
fools. We conservatives are just loving it!

And posting OT crap to all teh newsgroups we inhabit. Into the 30 day
sin bin you go.

PLONK

Peter Kemp
Old June 30th 04, 12:41 PM
tscottme

--
Scott

"I don't need to know very much about you or your ideas to know that if you
think Michael Moore is just great, a truth-teller and a much-needed tonic
for everything that is wrong in American life, you are not someone to take
seriously about anything of political consequence, or you are French. But I
repeat myself." - Jonah Goldberg