O-200 Crankshaft STC for the C85 Continental ---- How's It Going?

Old July 1st 04, 06:18 PM
jls

Default O-200 Crankshaft STC for the C85 Continental ---- How's It Going?

We are about to buy a couple of them if the history is good. Anybody know
of any glitches with the modified engine? The STC is $350 and was
originated by Don Swords of Don's Dream Machines in Griffin, GA. You
install an O-200 crankshaft, O-200 rods, and O-200 pistons in a C85, for a
total cost of around 3 grand, not including any other work needed on the
C85, of course.

Some people are using this STC because of the scarcity of C85 crankshafts.
You can buy a new nitrided O-200 crank because Continental is still making
them, although like DeBeers they limit production.

Old July 1st 04, 09:52 PM
Fly

Aircraft Specialites Services in Tulsa has sold many!
STC cost is the same, $350 for the papers.
$2450 complete kit. $1995 for new Cont. crankshaft alone.

Years ago, they found a surplus lot of new GPU cranks for which they gained
approval to convert the flange to a certified unit, but that stock has ran
out long ago.

Kent Felkins

Old September 30th 11, 12:54 PM
Scuddycog Scuddycog is offline
Banned

Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to Scuddycog

Any person know of any (preferably free) amr converter for Mac to convert from AMR format to friendlier file format.
I may playback the particular amr file using quicktime or perhaps realplayer, but cannot save/export that to any other format. It's a voice saving made on a Nokia mobile phone.
I have tried this amr converter but I want more choice.
Thanks beforehand for any kind of suggestions!.
Old September 30th 11, 04:09 PM
Scuddycog Scuddycog is offline
Banned

Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to Scuddycog

Anyone know of any (if possible free) amr converter for Mac to convert from AMR format to friendlier file format.
I may playback the actual amr file using quicktime or even realplayer, but cannot save/export that to any other format. It's a voice recording made on a Nokia cellular phone.
I have tried this amr converting software but I want more choice.
Thanks ahead of time for any kind of suggestions!.

Small Continental Oil Press??? Paul Anton Home Built 4 June 15th 04 02:21 AM
Australia only Continental 0-200 or 0-240 Robert Home Built 0 May 20th 04 04:07 AM
Continental Tierra 285 Engine chip Home Built 4 April 30th 04 02:12 AM
Continental 0-200 Robert Home Built 0 April 3rd 04 03:08 AM
0-235 C Crankshaft for sale. LFOD76 Home Built 0 August 11th 03 04:12 AM