Is this not Rec.Aviation.Homebuilt?

Old December 24th 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

Default Is this not Rec.Aviation.Homebuilt?

On 12/23/2011 5:51 PM, Barnyard BOb wrote:
On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:29:30 -0800, "Richard Isakson"
wrote:

"Ed" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 01:00:58 -0600, Barnyard BOb
wrote:

.
I'm here via GIGANEWS... fee based like Supernews.

You probably are off base.

When did you first get a hard-on for Google? :+)

Barnyard Bob ~ The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

You won't find much homebuilt traffic here anymore Bob. Better stick
to the dog.

Dead Ed

So, What does make an airplane fly??

Merry Christmas,
Richard Isakson

HULL INSURANCE...
Without it, mine would fall out of the sky!

~ Barnyard BOb ~
Ho,ho,ho.
Merry Christmas

My theory is airplanes fly only because everyone believes they will.
If enough people doubted they would all drop to the ground.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 24th 11, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard[_8_]

wrote:

.
I'm here via GIGANEWS... fee based like Supernews.

You probably are off base.

When did you first get a hard-on for Google? :+)

Barnyard Bob ~ The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

You won't find much homebuilt traffic here anymore Bob. Better stick
to the dog.

Dead Ed

So, What does make an airplane fly??

Merry Christmas,
Richard Isakson

HULL INSURANCE...
Without it, mine would fall out of the sky!

~ Barnyard BOb ~
Ho,ho,ho.
Merry Christmas

My theory is airplanes fly only because everyone believes they will. If
enough people doubted they would all drop to the ground.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Sounds like the wiggly antenna story in Stranger in a Strange Land???
Old December 24th 11, 07:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ed

wrote:

I'm here via GIGANEWS... fee based like Supernews.

You probably are off base.

When did you first get a hard-on for Google? :+)

Barnyard Bob ~ The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

You won't find much homebuilt traffic here anymore Bob. Better stick
to the dog.

Dead Ed

Dang, Ed....
I thought you were dead.

~ Barnyard BOb ~

Older than dirt, but still kicking.

Ed
Old December 31st 11, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
tom c[_4_]

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message

You won't find much homebuilt traffic here anymore Bob. Better stick
to the dog.

Dead Ed

So, What does make an airplane fly??

Merry Christmas,
Richard Isakson

If man had been meant to fly God would have given him more money.

Old December 31st 11, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard Isakson

"tom c" wrote in message ...

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message

You won't find much homebuilt traffic here anymore Bob. Better stick
to the dog.

Dead Ed

So, What does make an airplane fly??

Merry Christmas,
Richard Isakson

If man had been meant to fly God would have given him more money.

You've got it ! THAT'S what makes airplanes fly. MONEY

Rich Isakson

Old December 31st 11, 05:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Hix[_2_]

In article ,
"Richard Isakson" wrote:

"tom c" wrote in message ...

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message

You won't find much homebuilt traffic here anymore Bob. Better stick
to the dog.

Dead Ed

So, What does make an airplane fly??

Merry Christmas,
Richard Isakson

If man had been meant to fly God would have given him more money.

You've got it ! THAT'S what makes airplanes fly. MONEY

Rich Isakson

Same thing that makes boats float.