Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****

Old April 3rd 10, 06:00 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
thunderhoof

Default Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****

On Apr 2, 12:27*pm, Mark wrote:
First of all, Hello World.

Heh, I never said it was gonna be easy.

Emil Kraepelin (the pioneer of modern psychiatry) observed the
fluctuation
of manic-depression through many people's lives. *Some got better,
some
got worse with age and all had intermittent episodes.

I'd have to know more about the test group.

The problem now, is that once you are on meds for bp or any disorder
for
that matter, you cannot be taken off without *that* disorder returning
(timing
is everythin)

Now wait a minute, *goddammit*.
Psychotrophic drugs only sedate and mask.
They are the proverbial smoke on the beehive. They don't even
begin to address what the cause is, which to this day is officially
designated as unknown, with some theoretical genetic mumbo
jumbo listed as a probablility, which by the way, is the official
answer for several other unexplained abnormalities.

Post traumatic shock coupled with a narcissistic
personality disorder will give you bipolar every time.

Borrelia Burgdorferi bacteria, which is transmitted thru
tick bites and is the cause of Lyme disease, which by
the way is right now the number one infectious epidemic
in the WORLD (more than aids), causes a neurological
degeneration and personality shift which is textbook
bipolar.

There are MANY OTHERS. I GOT BACTERIAL BIPOLAR FROM THE *GODDAMNED*
LOUSY ASSED WATER AROUND GREENVILLE.

The medical community is ignorant and conforms to
generalized theories which satisfy insurance companies
and family members. I studied doctor and got a doctorate in doctor.

or some other disorder caused by drug withdrawal, which
can be worse or fatal.

Well sure, but isn't this just a logistical problem that
is mitigated by titration and proper weaning?

I mean *GODDAMMIT* why are you attacking me like a ****ing muppet on
crack? What the **** is wrong with you?

*I AM SICK AND FUKKING TIRED OF THE SAME OLD **** DAY IN AND DAY OUT*

Get a LIFE. Live. Eat CABBAGE.

See AMERICA.

*GODDAMNED PIG****ER THAT YOU ARE*
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

BTW, PTSD is not the same as Bi Polar or Narcisism, or Manic
Depression. Manic depression isn't the same as Bi Polarism or
Narcissism. Narcissism isn't even close to the other disorders just
listed, its more like psychopathy which is marked by a definative lack
of empathy and compassion - often due to not being held enough loved
enough or supported enough as a small child.

See http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_causes_narcissism for more info.

In short All these terms describe different and individual disorders
and diseases each with their own symptoms and causes and treatments.

You wrote:

The problem now, is that once you are on meds for bp or any disorder
for
that matter, you cannot be taken off without *that* disorder returning
(timing
is everythin)

Now wait a minute, *goddammit*.
Psychotrophic drugs only sedate and mask.

LOL I think you meant anti psychotic drugs. Firstly PTSD patients
don't necessarily get anti psychotics, I for one got prescribed a very
low dose of anti anxieties which are totally different from anti
psychotics. They simply allowed me to stop shaking and crying
whenever I had to get out of bed or face a real live person. FYI Anti
psychotic drugs do not MASK anything they re-wire the brain to prevent
psychotic episodes and help the patient distinguish between reality
and hallucination or fantasy. Two different classes of drugs all
together prescribed for two different classes of disorders entirely.
Think of it this way PTSD is like an injury to the mind due to some
horrible infliction by an outside force person or persons on the
person who suffers from the PTSD. While BP is a disease of the actual
brain matter itself.

(timing
is everythin)

Exactly, you know its time to get off the anti anxieties when you are
no longer suffering from anxiety.
Your DR will tell you if you are okay by determining what side effects
you suffer from once your dose is reduced then removed. No side
effects? No need for the drugs any longer.
Old April 3rd 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 22:00:15 -0700 (PDT), thunderhoof wrote:

BTW, PTSD is not the same as Bi Polar or Narcisism, or Manic
Depression. Manic depression isn't the same as Bi Polarism or
Narcissism. Narcissism isn't even close to the other disorders just
listed, its more like psychopathy which is marked by a definative lack
of empathy and compassion - often due to not being held enough loved
enough or supported enough as a small child.

***** U*

Its really less about how we got this way, and more about who we're
going to become. A spirochete. Rapidly spreading across the world,
causing people to act bipolar.

Fortunately I don't have to take prescription
meds. You know, clean livin', non smoker, non drinker.
Old April 3rd 10, 07:03 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

You wrote:

[...]

*WHO THE **** DO _YOU_ THINK YOU ARE?*

Some Jew psychiatrist b/c you have a penis?

I don't like moderated groups. They tend
to just be one big pity party, with some
little dictator censoring opinions.

I've examined manic depression from
many angles, so, we'll see what
happens.

I'll be bach.

******
Mark
"alway's be sincere, even if you don't really mean it."
Old April 3rd 10, 07:26 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
thunderhoof

On Apr 3, 1:59*pm, Mark wrote:
[...]

Whoa! **** ME? Did I touch a nerve with that particular part of my
response to your particular brand of ignorance?
Actually figuring out how we got this way is CRUCIAL to self
determination of who we WILL be. You cannot ignore the cause and wish
yourself all better. You have to find the cause, root it out and
replant a new beginning for yourself otherwise same crap different
day.

I've been reading through this thread and recognise your rage.
Sincerely you really should get some help for that.

Old April 3rd 10, 07:32 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
thunderhoof

*You wrote:

[...]

Um I think I was very clear about who I am. I am someone who suffered
from PTSD and anxiety. You appear to be confused as to what PTSD is
and how it's possible for someone to go off med's and NOT revert back
to the disorder that first caused them to need such drugs. No I'm not
a psychiatrist or a Jew but I paid some and knew a few. You'll be
"Bach" will ya? While you do your research on how to TRY to win this
debate why don't you google Bach too? Fer some easy listening
background music, let's just say.
Old April 3rd 10, 07:32 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
thunderhoof

*You wrote:

[...]

PS I have a clitoris.
Old April 3rd 10, 07:53 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:26:17 -0700 (PDT), thunderhoof wrote:

On Apr 3, 1:59*pm, Mark wrote:
[...]

*BLOW ME*

Oops, I snipped your blather, tee hee.

Is there no end to you internet posers who seek
intellectual validation?

Bet you secretly wish you were J.K.Rowling. Her
intellect has enabled her to buy ANYTHING she wants,
or go ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.

That's smart my friend. 100 years is a short time to
live. May as well enjoy one's self.

I hung a new big mirror in the
bathroom the other day. Then I hung another mirror
behind me on the opposite wall. Now I can't stop standing in
between and looking down my infinite replication tunnel.
--
Mark cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old April 3rd 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:32:07 -0700 (PDT), thunderhoof wrote:

*WHO THE **** DO _YOU_ THINK YOU ARE?*

Some Jew psychiatrist b/c you have a penis?

I don't like moderated groups. They tend
to just be one big pity party, with some
little dictator censoring opinions.

I've examined manic depression from
many angles, so, we'll see what
happens.

I'll be bach.

******
Mark
"alway's be sincere, even if you don't really mean it."

Um I think I was very clear about who I am. I am someone who suffered
from PTSD and anxiety.

*So _you_ the nutcase are going to tell me the Creative Genius...what?

I laugh.
Old April 3rd 10, 07:57 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

*You wrote:

[...]

Two sets of genitalia and mentally nutz...intensify other psychiatric
syndromes such as post-traumatic stress disorder, dissociative
disorders, borderline personality, and narcissistic personality
disorders. Sound Familiar?
*******Mark of the Forest
Old April 3rd 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Dr. LoBotomy

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Internet_tough_guy