DeHavilland Fest?

Old June 14th 08, 01:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Neil Hoskins[_2_]

Default DeHavilland Fest?

Just about every surviving DeHavilland in the world appears to be flying
over our house today. Something going on at RAF Halton nearby, I think.
--

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DeHavilland.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	26525  Click image for larger version

Name:	HornetMoth.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	26526  Click image for larger version

Name:	TigerMoth.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	26527  Click image for larger version

Name:	Auster.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	26528  Click image for larger version

Name:	Dragon.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	26530

Click image for larger version

Name:	AussieTigerDragon.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	26531  Click image for larger version

Name:	DontKnow.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	26532
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GANCSTigerMother.jpg (65.0 KB, 46 views)
Old June 14th 08, 01:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Waldo.Pepper[_2_]

"Don't know" looks alot like a Chipmunk to my eyes.

Waldo

Old June 14th 08, 01:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RobG

Waldo.Pepper wrote in
:

wrote:

Just about every surviving DeHavilland in the world appears to be flying
over our house today. Something going on at RAF Halton nearby, I think.

Ditto - just what I was thunkin'.

RobG
Old June 14th 08, 04:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
P & H Macguire[_2_]

"Neil Hoskins" wrote in message
Just about every surviving DeHavilland in the world appears to be flying
over our house today. Something going on at RAF Halton nearby, I think.
--

That IS a Chipmunk, in Portuguese Air force markings.

Pat Macguire

Old June 14th 08, 08:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dingo[_4_]

"Neil Hoskins" wrote in message

Just about every surviving DeHavilland in the world appears to be flying
over our house today. Something going on at RAF Halton nearby, I think.
--

Lucky you, Neil, thanx for the photos.

Event: deHMC Charity Flying and International Moth Rally
Date: Sunday 15th June 2008
Venue: RAF Halton

The 28th International Moth Rally, air display and continuation of charity
flying.
~~
Dingo ;~)

Old June 14th 08, 08:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Grouper

Yup, they have a moth rally every year.
I understand they light a giant candle and the moths just can't resist it.

Cheers

Old June 15th 08, 05:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bill & Ange

Not quite every type of Moth, there was a Dragon Rapide in that group. A Fox
Moth, a Hornet Moth and any number of Tiger Moths.