Citation

Old April 1st 05, 12:01 PM
Hilton

Default Citation

Hi,

Any (good) books on Citation I/II systems and/or how to fly it? Anyone
selling the 'manual'? Any other recommendations appreciated.

I'm *thinking* about doing a type-rating sometime during the next 12-18
months, and figured I could start looking at the plane now. BTW: I have the
King's and Sporty's Citation DVD.

Thanks,

Hilton

Old April 1st 05, 03:52 PM
Jim Burns

Lots of C I/II pilots at http://www.ilsapproach.com/forum/index.cgi?index

They probably have a few hints/tips/ideas/recommendations about places to
get or not to get the TR.
Jim

Old April 1st 05, 05:25 PM
OtisWinslow

Why do you think asking a noncontroversial question about a
type rating is trolling?

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
troll

Old April 1st 05, 05:31 PM
Matt Barrow

"OtisWinslow" wrote in message
Why do you think asking a noncontroversial question about a
type rating is trolling?

Because Steve can't have one or get rated on one?

Old April 1st 05, 07:22 PM
Steve Foley

Um... How about

"I want to learn to fly a jet, but I can't take flight instruction so I want
to find a book about it. - PS I don't need landing instruction - only
takeoff and cruise"

Old April 1st 05, 07:51 PM
Jim Burns

Hilton isn't a troll... just hasn't been around lately, a quick google
search shows he's got over 2300 posts to the rec.aviation groups.

Hilton, why don't you fill us in on what's got you thinking about a
Citation TR?

Jim

Old April 1st 05, 08:02 PM
Casey Wilson

Idiot.... Hilton has been around [this newsgroup] for a long time. Nothing
in his post related to the idiotic crap you wrote.

Old April 1st 05, 10:01 PM
OtisWinslow

He said he wanted to get the type rating in the next few months. I
didn't read anything about only takeoff and cruise. Imagination
running wild? or are you off your meds?

Old April 2nd 05, 07:30 AM
Matt Barrow

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
Um... How about

"I want to learn to fly a jet, but I can't take flight instruction so I

want
to find a book about it. - PS I don't need landing instruction - only
takeoff and cruise"

How about you read the post and realize (he was fairly clear on this
point)he was going for a rating and wanted some prep work.

What an idiot!! I think the envy factor shoved itself up your ass.

Citation crash John Kirksey Piloting 1 February 16th 05 11:15 PM
Swift Boat Veterans For Truth: Are They Going To Sink John Kerry? BUFDRVR Military Aviation 151 September 12th 04 09:59 PM
Need some Citation X documentation azerty Piloting 0 May 10th 04 09:27 AM
Any ideas how much cost of ownership is on a Citation X on an annual basis ? steve mew Piloting 1 October 15th 03 06:00 PM
Cessna Citation down in Penn Cove, WA David H Piloting 10 July 25th 03 09:43 PM