Rudder Pedals - "Three axis of control"?

Old May 17th 06, 11:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default Rudder Pedals - "Three axis of control"?

What does "Three axis of control" mean?

See:

http://www.pcaviator.com/shop/viewAProduct.php?pid=21

Old May 17th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

The three axis are the X, Y and Z axis. In FS2004 you'd assign these
to left toe break, right toe break and rudder respectively.

Cheers, Adrian
http://www.ausflightsim.net
Old May 22nd 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Hi Scott,

Point well taken. The context of the originl post was referring to
rudder pedals, so my explanation fits. But I guess it should have
read "In FS2004 you'd "commonly" assign these
to...".

Thanks for the extra info mate.

Cheers, Adrian
http://www.usflightsim.net
Old September 14th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
CriticalMass

news.ozemail.com.au wrote:

What does "Three axis of control" mean?

The ability to control roll, pitch, and yaw.
Old November 17th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Ed Medlin

"CriticalMass" wrote in message
news.ozemail.com.au wrote:

What does "Three axis of control" mean?

The ability to control roll, pitch, and yaw.

On just the rudder pedals it would be toe brakes.

Ed