Who Farted?

Old January 11th 07, 10:04 AM posted to nyc.transit,alt.astronomy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Who Farted?

fagar wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
On 8 Jan 2007 18:43:57 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

VINCE wrote:
Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
Agent_C wrote:

????

Seems to be coming from Jersey.

Well Steve, I don't know if you or anyone else on this NG is old enough
to remember last time something like this happen back in 1984.
I was in my store in Sunset Park, the wife was home in Greavesend.
We were talking on the phone and I said "what an odd stink", and she
said she smelled something as well this was late winter of that year
in the evening with weather conditions very much like todays.

It smelt like burnt wabbits to me. Then again, it was probably
Double-0-Anus venting again. Not sure what he's doing in Jersey.

Jersey always smells, Bruce.

It only smells when the glory hole butt pirates vacation there, and you know
who they are, don't ya, Bwuthie and Carl ...

Yes, Fagar, you and Double-0-Anus.

Old January 11th 07, 10:06 PM posted to nyc.transit,alt.astronomy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy

Well, before WW2 NYC had half of all SIC codes represented.
Rockefeller had the big idea of unloading all our industry to NJ.
Then Florio didn't like that either.
So today, all those NJ refineries are just shipping terminals.
And the world's largest refineries are now in Gujarat, India.
All you varmint mental geopagans go and pat yourself on the head.

- = -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]
Old January 14th 07, 05:44 AM posted to nyc.transit,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

VINCE wrote:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

VINCE wrote:

Steven M. O'Neill wrote:

Agent_C wrote:

????

Seems to be coming from Jersey.

Well Steve, I don't know if you or anyone else on this NG is old enough
to remember last time something like this happen back in 1984.
I was in my store in Sunset Park, the wife was home in Greavesend.
We were talking on the phone and I said "what an odd stink", and she
said she smelled something as well this was late winter of that year
in the evening with weather conditions very much like todays.

It smelt like burnt wabbits to me. Then again, it was probably
Double-0-Anus venting again. Not sure what he's doing in Jersey.

WHO?

Double-0-Anus, Wince. One of the alt.asstrollogy saucerheads.

I have no idea of what or whom you're talking about

No, you never do, Wince.

Old January 14th 07, 10:45 AM posted to nyc.transit,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

VINCE wrote:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

VINCE wrote:

Steven M. O'Neill wrote:

Agent_C wrote:

????

Seems to be coming from Jersey.

Well Steve, I don't know if you or anyone else on this NG is old enough
to remember last time something like this happen back in 1984.
I was in my store in Sunset Park, the wife was home in Greavesend.
We were talking on the phone and I said "what an odd stink", and she
said she smelled something as well this was late winter of that year
in the evening with weather conditions very much like todays.

It smelt like burnt wabbits to me. Then again, it was probably
Double-0-Anus venting again. Not sure what he's doing in Jersey.

WHO?

Double-0-Anus, Wince. One of the alt.asstrollogy saucerheads.

I have no idea of what or whom you're talking about

No, you never do, Wince.

Where does it say WINCE?, Its VINCE period you asshole and quit the
cross posting

OK, Wince, whatever you say.

Old January 15th 07, 06:20 AM posted to nyc.transit,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Phil Kyle wrote:
VINCE verbally sodomised in
:

VINCE wrote:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

VINCE wrote:

Steven M. O'Neill wrote:

Agent_C wrote:

????

Seems to be coming from Jersey.

Well Steve, I don't know if you or anyone else on this NG is old
enough to remember last time something like this happen back in
1984. I was in my store in Sunset Park, the wife was home in
Greavesend. We were talking on the phone and I said "what an odd
stink", and she said she smelled something as well this was late
winter of that year in the evening with weather conditions very
much like todays.

It smelt like burnt wabbits to me. Then again, it was probably
Double-0-Anus venting again. Not sure what he's doing in Jersey.

WHO?

Double-0-Anus, Wince. One of the alt.asstrollogy saucerheads.

I have no idea of what or whom you're talking about

No, you never do, Wince.

Where does it say WINCE?, Its VINCE period you asshole and quit the
cross posting

Ok, VINCE . asshole

A0L!

--