Many thanks!

Old May 4th 04, 07:14 PM
Paul Sengupta

Default Many thanks!

Hello.

Back in work today. Boo. I'd like to take this opportunity to
say a heartfelt thank you to George Patterson, Jay Honeck and
Margy Natalie and their families for making my stay in the US
so wonderful!

I may come out with some stories as time permits! :-)

Paul (What time is it? Jetlag? Me?)

Old May 5th 04, 03:12 AM
Jay Honeck

It was great fun, Paul.

I hope you can come back and visit again someday -- although I'm not sure my
health can take it. I gained five pounds in the four days you were here!
:-)

We sure as heck are going to try to take you up on that invitation to visit
England one of these years. I want a ride in that cool Bulldog of yours!

And, finally, thanks for introducing us to those three wonderful bitters and
ales. I hope you enjoyed the Green Chartreuse!

Blue skies!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 5th 04, 03:21 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Paul Sengupta wrote:

I'd like to take this opportunity to
say a heartfelt thank you to George Patterson, Jay Honeck and
Margy Natalie and their families for making my stay in the US
so wonderful!

You're welcome. Great to meet you. It was days later that I realized that I should
have offered you tea (we *do* have some)!

George Patterson
If you don't tell lies, you never have to remember what you said.
Old May 11th 04, 03:34 AM
Margy Natalie

You are more than welcome. We had a wonderful time meeting you and
getting to do some of those tourist things we never do.

Margy