RAHian behavior

Old August 7th 03, 05:29 PM
Morgans

"Chuck" wrote in message
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS SICKIE?

Look him up in google. There is quite a history. Also known as Wingy. In
the meantime, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!!
--
Jim in NC--

Old August 7th 03, 06:25 PM
pac plyer

(Hef) wrote in message ...
Just an FYI: I think anyone who looks at RAH on a daily basis, has too much time, too few friends, and a low self esteem. I haven't been on RAH in months, yet you sick-Os gravitate to this fantasy land to spew your own ignorant thoughts and
wisdoms.Most of you, are retired, have nothing to do but look at a computer screen, and your weekly golf and/or poker games with other's at your senior care center are not enough entertainment.
I say screw with eachother as much as you like. I'm working 14 hour days and
making things happen, while you whither away your time as you drewl in front of your compter screens. snip some sorry stuff here

Poor Jew Boy Jordie

Pac sez:

Dear Wingman,

You do have one redeeming quality after all: You're ill mannered. ;-)
LOL! (at you) :^D

If I hadn't read your dribble before, I'd swear you were a teen-ager.
Alas, you're an angry young man, much as I was one time (eons before I
started drooling.) The difference between you and me, is that I got
over it at 18. Before the gastly beer-belly showed-up, many years ago:
Unlike your pittiful half-pile of ratings, at 19 I was the youngest
B-737 type-rated pilot in the world; on a little-known Commercial
type-rating provision. (maybe that record still stands, I don't
know.) No one could believe it, least of all me. Somehow, I made it
through WAL's program (though just barely.) But then I couldn't even
get a job as a co-pilot. No one was going to hire an arrogant kid as
an airline pilot. So I had to settle for going back to college and
flight instructing on weekends for two years (at 22 finally landed a
job as a Dassault Fanjet Falcon 20 Co-pilot.) Your friend BWB,
according to his pals, has similar amazing stories of accomplishment
that I am just dying to hear about. I print copies of those stories
and some nights, when the old lady is jetting around the world, I pull
them out, with some single malt by the fireplace with my pals and we
read them and laugh our asses off. Sorry to tell you kid: I have
never printed out any of your one-dimentional poison pen dribble. :-)

What you don't know, and it's not because your Jewish, is that
time=money. From what I gather, you are an economic slave. You're
time is not really your own. I on the other hand, do anything I
desire. And after flying jets 20 years I long for the simple things,
just like Capt Doug said yesterday, like sleeping in my own bed with
my wife, playing with the dog, putzing around with the computer
between swims in the pool. Watching kids tussel in the yard.
Building silly things in my hangar. Playing with boats. Things I got
deprived of by being an international long-haul pilot. But unlike
you, I have a love, a passion about flying. You inch down your noodle
highway every day to some cubical in a stuffed up building. How can
you live like that? No thanks.

I see you have a repeated need to tell these old farts just how happy
you are all the time. That my boy is very telling.

Good Luck, you little ****,

pacplyer
Captian of all I survey, and Master of my own fate.
Old August 7th 03, 07:00 PM
Chuck

Default RAHian behavior

"Hef" wrote in message
Just an FYI:

I think anyone who looks at RAH on a daily basis, has too much time, too

few
friends, and a low self esteem. I haven't been on RAH in months, yet you
sick-Os gravitate to this fantasy land to spew your own ignorant thoughts

and
wisdoms.

Most of you, are retired, have nothing to do but look at a computer

screen, and
your weekly golf and/or poker games with other's at your senior care

center are
not enough entertainment.

I say screw with eachother as much as you like. I'm working 14 hour days

and
making things happen, while you whither away your time as you drewl in

front of
your compter screens.

I'm out of the mortgage business now, moving on to bigger and better

things.
Whilst I structure a $1 Million net profit year for 2004, I invite each

and
every one of you to continue in your odd and misguided behavior as

citizen's of
RAH.

Most of those here are a lot of talk. People who threaten, beat their

chest
about how much they know, how smart they are, and what importance they

have to
the world. Government ranks seem to be a big subject to ya'all. With the
exception of me, not a single person here has any bearing on the inner

workings
of the real world. g

Talk away, keep at it. In fact, withdrawl may be so severe, that you need

stay on RAH in order to survive. I know Dennis Fetters can't stay away. I

saw
Dennis this last weekend. I wish I could say he looked like he was doing

well,
but he was actually quite the opposite. As he sat sipping a cheap beer on

his
couch, his gut exceeded the design limitations of his T-shirt. Poor old

Dennis,
now working on a radio controlled helicopter project for a couple of Asian
boys. See what happens to a long time RAH citizen!!!??? Went from

corporate
head, to loser. Poor guy drives a shotty car, lives in a small apartment a

few
miles from the Corona airport, where he has his hangar. Neat stuff though,

some
of you RAH guys should see the molds he has for his new radio controlled
helicopter!

Well, hopefully Dennis will start to do better. Looks like the poor old

guy
cooks most of his meals on a propane BBQ. Kinda cool how he has his little
porch set up, however. He's even got a little American flag up on his

Kitchen
window. He's a guy full of spirit, however. Maybe he would get a real job

one
day when he loses that beer belly of his...But he'd also need to put a

little
more hair on top to look really professional...He's getting kinda bald.

Oh well, I guess 5 minutes on RAH gets me rambling as well. *Yawn* I gotta

get
to bed. Past mid-night already, I gotta stop working these late hours, my
writing skills get even worse than normal! I'm signing off for a few

months, so
ya'all have fun now, hear!

See ya soon,

Poor Jew Boy Jordie

Old August 7th 03, 07:02 PM
OldCop

Woof, growllllllllll, woof, woof!

Old August 7th 03, 09:53 PM
Warren & Nancy

pac plyer wrote:

(Hef) wrote in message ...
[...]

The little putz's comments about us retired folk, remind me of the song "Jealousy, I'm so full of jealousy".

Warren

Old August 12th 03, 04:37 AM
Bruce A. Frank

I wouldn't say he probably looked up to them. They just provided
reinforcement of his juvenility.

wrote:

In article , Morgans says...

"Chuck" wrote in message
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS SICKIE?

Look him up in google. There is quite a history. Also known as Wingy. In
the meantime, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!!
--
Jim in NC--

If you look him up in Google you'll have to look under a variety of names.
Wingie, Wingnut, Jordan, Xtreme, Vertigo, etc.

He first popped up on AOL when he was about 12 saying he was a 767 pilot.

His problem is that he hasn't ever had a good male role model. Instead he got
hooked up with Zoom, Juan and Badwater Bill, all narcisists. That's not good
for a teenage boy to look up to.

--
Bruce A. Frank
Old August 12th 03, 04:38 AM
Bruce A. Frank

Learning that lesson is very likely beyond his capability.

RobertR237 wrote:

In article , "Chuck"
writes:

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS SICKIE?

Just a child who thinks he is all grown up and knows it all.

Life has yet to teach him humility.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)