Wow !!!!!

Old January 2nd 04, 03:29 AM
Randall Robertson

I must say after all the talk is done, i have to say is this Speedbyrd
person? , is quite the dick but then again every newsgroup has a few lurking
in the wings ready to tell people how to act and what they can and can't
say. so you little **** tell me, and if you want to know who you'rl ****ing
with go to my web site www.rigtrash.com i don't hide behind false names
or handles. last i heard this was a free country, and even if's off topic so
WHAT you don't have to read it. get layed get dicked whatever's your stroke
just grow up.

Old January 2nd 04, 03:58 AM
LnrdRosee

How 'bout you go **** your foreign ass with a pitchfork. Offtopic doesn't
belong here!

The Speedbyrd :

Speedbyrd, your a darling arn't you? Here you are demanding the highest of
standards from everyone who views and uses this newsgroup and yet you are
unable to achieve those same standards yourself.

You are the very best example i have ever come across of the arrogant, racist,
self righteous, loudmouthed yank. You have no tolerance for any view other
than your own and try to force all others to kiss your lily white arse (from
your verbal abuse i doubt you are an African American).

No wonder those foreigners you despise so much want to blow you and other
americans up.

The best way to get this group to the high standards YOU demand is to lead by
example.

But then again I suppose being a bad example is the limit of your intellectual
evolution.

Leonard John Rosee
Foreigner (Australian)

Leonard Rosee
Australia
Old January 2nd 04, 04:28 AM

On 31 Dec 2003 19:49:07 -0600, Speedbyrd wrote:

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:02:13 -0000, "Siberian Goose" wrote:

Hi all,
I know this has nothing do do with flightsims but i have just had my
satellite broadband installed & it is very fast. I can download at a rate of
4mb a second.

If you know it has nothing to do with this group, why did you post this? Let's see how funny you think a
report to your ISP will be. WOW!!!!

What are you, some kind of dick? Or ass? Or ass that has a dick in
its ass but can't get it out because it has no opposable thumbs?

Back to troll school, you! Time to learn to be teh funny!

-R
Old January 2nd 04, 06:20 AM
Trap747

On 1 Jan 2004 19:47:19 -0600, Speedbyrd wrote:

That's very nice. It's STILL offtopic and doesn't belong here!!!!!!

Waynie Waynie Waynie.....wussamatter....Mommy stop giving you head?

No pick up your mop and get back to doing the floors at the
university.
Old January 2nd 04, 06:23 AM
Trap747

On 1 Jan 2004 19:48:12 -0600, My Birird took his
hands out of his pants long enough to write:

I wasn't addressing YOU! The posting was offtopic and doesn't belong here! Don't like it? LEAVE!!!

The Speedbyrd :

Who elected you GOD, Waynie? Oh right....your mommy.

Old January 2nd 04, 06:26 AM
Trap747

On 1 Jan 2004 23:06:04 -0600, My Birird wrote:

Listen up you illiterate asswipe: Learn to spell before you try to tangle with me!
I don't correspond with illbred, lower class garbage. Now get lost!

Waynie....that's no way to talk about your mommy.

Did the drugs finally get rid of that nasty dose you got from you
mommy, Waynie?
Old January 2nd 04, 06:27 AM
Trap747

On 1 Jan 2004 23:09:05 -0600, My Birird wrote:

Roadrunner: Kindly advise your anonymous poster (who really isn't) that offtopic material is not welcome
here. There are children on these newsgroups and this kind of talk is definitely not ok.
Many thanks.

The Speedbyrd :

Waynie is a HIPPOcrite.....yup....he's FAT & TWO FACED!
Old January 2nd 04, 10:43 AM
Quilljar

Is this the Newsgroup we all know and love or am I dreaming - nightmaring?
The Yahoos have high-jacked us :-(

---

Old January 2nd 04, 12:51 PM
Jürgen Exner

Quilljar wrote:
Is this the Newsgroup we all know and love or am I dreaming -
nightmaring? The Yahoos have high-jacked us :-(

There is one simple solution: just PLONK those trolls.
Don't reply, ever. Those net terrorists get a hype from any reply to their
posts. Therefore just plonk them.
When they see that they are simply ignored then eventually they will leave
on their own.

jue
--
PROUD TO PLONK
Life's too short to be trolled, spammed or get upset about lame

Old January 2nd 04, 06:26 PM
jafar

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 08:12:10 -0600, Mighty Berd wrote:

Well you just set your foreign ass to plonking all you like!
Jurgen, is that short for 'jerk' in Swedish?

The Speedbyrd :

Why don't you just get off daddy's computer and quit with the infantile
insults?

--
jafar